Milotic [DF] (Magby?)

Discussion in 'Ask the Rules Team' started by ninetales1234, Sep 11, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ninetales1234

ninetales1234 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Is the use of Milotic [DF]'s Poke-Power:

Sharing - Once during your turn (before your attack), you may look at your opponent's hand. You may use the effect of a Supporter card you find there as the effect of this power. (The Supporter card remains in your opponent's hand.) You can't use more than 1 Sharing Poke-Power each turn. This power can't be used if Milotic is affected by a Special Condition. (Poke-POWER)

consistant with the ruling on Magby [RR]?

== DETOUR (Magby - EX:Team Rocket Returns)

Q. If I use Magby's "Detour" attack to use the effect of a Supporter card in play, do I have to meet all the requirements of that Supporter? For instance, if I want to Detour a Steven's Advice do I have to have less than 7 cards in my hand at that time? Or do I have to shuffle in a card when Detour'ing Bill's Maintenance?
    A. You can use Detour, but you must still meet all requirements that are necessary to play the card normally (except for the supporter rule). If you don't or can't meet those restrictions, the effect fails. (Dec 15, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

For example, if you use "Sharing" on a Holon Mentor, do you have to meet the requirement to play Holon Mentor (discard a card from your hand)?

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Of course you do.