Milotic GE

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by hamsandwich, Mar 22, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. hamsandwich

    hamsandwich New Member

    Why haven't I seen anyone talking about this card? To me, it seems like a very good card.
    Marvel Scale looks like a wonderful poke-body and the only problem I can see with it is not enough Lv. Xs running around to make it worth it?

    The pros of Twister seem to outweigh the cons of the attack.
    While for 1 :water: and 2:colorless it only does 50 dmg, the effect of the attack seems worth it. There is the 25% chance that you sit there cursing the coin flip gods, but you then have a 75% chance of doing the 50 dmg and discarding an "energy" attached to the defending pokemon. There is also that 25% chance every attack, you do the damage and discard 2 of their "energies".

    The only downside I see to this card isn't the card itself but Feebas. Is the idea of a feebas start (especially when Pachirisu is the starter of choice) enough for people to neglect this card or am I missing something?
     
  2. charchar

    charchar New Member

    It's not too good but its not too bad. Sort of in the middle. People don't talk too much about stuff in the middle.
     
  3. afstandopleren

    afstandopleren New Member

    If you put a few Feebas in a deck, you can sacrifice 1 for it's Fast Evolution attack.
    So, okay, it has 30 HP but Pachi can't KO it with Smash Short if it has no Tools attached!
     
  4. nekorion

    nekorion New Member

    feebas start is ******* terrible. T1 donks. Not having an energy pretty much ensures a T2 donk.
    Riolu. Voltorb. Butterfree. All things people might use that can do it.

    Having to risk that just for an attack that discards energies for lower damage and protection from level X's seems less appealing after that type of start.

    Best place I see it fitting in is in a electivireX+milotic deck, where you forcibly remove energy, and penalize them with his pokebody as they basically are forced to energize. Problem is retreat cost and needing different pokemon to be active depending on what needs doing.

    I personally love energy removing attacks as they swing the games in your way pretty easly weather prepared for them for not, but it just a hard thing to use.
     

Share This Page