Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mime Jr.

HRPrime

To me this looks very useful and not overpowered.
Mime Jr. HP50 :psychic:

:ppowr: Baby Evolution
You may play Mr.Mime on Mime Jr. to EVD it.

:colorless::colorless: Mime
Search you deck for a Basic Pokemon, choose a attack on that Basic Pokemon and use it (you still need the Required Energy to use the attack of the Basic Pokemon)(You can't choose Mime attack in this way). Shuffle the Basic Pokemon into your deck afterwords.

W::psychicx2 R: R::colorless:

What do you think?

Last edited:
How I would play this: Take an early prize and then use the attack to search out another Mime Jr. Then just continuously stall until time because you just keep searching out more Mimes.

You need to put A LOT more effort into your wording and spelling. The point is to make it sound like a legit card, not chinatown/flea market cards.

Also, what do you do with the pokemon afterward? Discard? Lost World? Bench? Hand?

And Mime Jr. wouldn't have a darkness weakness, it would be psychic.

hmm... if you need the energy to use the attack, this guy just seems like a placeholder until you get the actual basic. worthless late game. I recommend you switch the attack cost to :colorless::colorless: and make it so you don't need the necessary energy. that way, it doesn't waste energy.

Your grammar and spelling are still pretty bad. Fix those mistakes, take the above suggestion and start paying attention in english class and this card could be pretty useful.

Back