4 rosy
3 premier
4 mars
4 quick ball
2 nm
3 pluspower

8 water
8 psy

Well, it's not finished. But I like the strategy. start with lugia, and discard energy while charging him up for the 2nd attack. Get Palkia on the bench, and use switch/warp point to level him up. Now use his power, then use warp point/switch to make lugia active again. Lugia can now do 120 damage to any pokemon that they don't have any energy on it.

Now, what if they get energy on all pokemon? If they play 2 or 3, that's not too hard. But keep in mind that lugia could have removed up to 2 energy with his first attack. And that's not all. In order for the opponent to avoid major attacks, they have to play 3-5 energy before getting even a pair of energy on a single pokemon. And they also have to limit their bench. So lugia messes with them quite a bit.

I have a cresslia lx, and I found out she fits nicely in this deck. when you run out of lugia, bring out Palkia lx, use his power with a single cresslia on the bench, level up, then attack their basic for 2 prizes. Cresslia lx is also nice because it messes with your opponent's head even more. If they kill your lugia with a pokemon with 50 or 60 hp left, they lose 2 prizes. So you opponent will be forced to kill lugia with a healthy pokemon.

Any suggestions on how to finish the deck?

Obviously this is more of a fun deck, and Mew, no need to point out that GG is going to beat this, you arent really posting anything that is helpful

3 lugia
2-2 palkia lx
2-2 Cresslia lx
2 Chatot

4 switch
3 warp point
4 rosy
3 premier
4 Felicity's Drawing (Because you'll end up with quite a few useless cards and lack of Draw. Problem not as great now)
3 quick ball
2 nm
3 pluspower
4 Energy Removal 2
3 Wager

7 water
8 psy

Probably still a little inconsistent, but I like the idea. Chatot is a great starter with free retreat, so you can start with it, then just retreat for Palkia to Lv up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back