=25
Energy:
5 Basic Water
2 Basic Psychic
4 Holon WP
4 Double Rainbow
2 Scramble
=17

Yeah I had to use DP Empoleon since my countrys(FINLAND) nationals was before MD arrived so now to the strategy part.

First of all I wanted to make a SD that could make it to top since Aunty Maggy(Magmortar)and Plox were running around wreaking havoc(not sure what that means but something not good) and thought that Empoleon is a wall with Holon WP and Basic water attached to him since he force's opponent to to turn the tables..I mean prizes if he want's a KO.Mismagius can OHKO Gallade/Gardevoir/Magmortar if they have enough energy attached to em'.So I can counter two the most likely decks that I would surely run into.Boundary make's me weak against Ampharos but still it can score a KO if opponent's active is Gallade,Gardevoir or Magmortar.4 Candy and 4 DRE maybe overkill but it also guarantees me that I have good chance of getting early some prizecards.I don't play POV becauce of the reason that I almost everysingle time I play Steven I get more than 3 cards and Claydol also works as nice antidecking machine since I can put the cards that I don't need or I want use later to the bottom.I assume that the somebody would question the way that I play 3 Celio's and 2 Bebe's and the answer to that question is I can get my hand smaller with Bebe since I also would like draw at start more with Claydol.4 Roseanne's are for that reason that I can get some energy at the end and at the start.

Change the Bebe's/Celio's to 4 Bebe's and 1 Celio's. That will help you with Claydol. And take a DRE for another Scramble. So,

- 2 Celio's Network
+2 Bebe's Search

-1 Double Rainbow
+1 Scramble

Change the Bebe's/Celio's to 4 Bebe's and 1 Celio's. That will help you with Claydol. And take a DRE for another Scramble. So,

- 2 Celio's Network
+2 Bebe's Search

-1 Double Rainbow
+1 Scramble

3 Celio's and 2 Bebe's actually was quite in the nationals and I need 4 Double Rainbow's to get an easy t2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back