Misprint Scyther (Base Set?) lol.

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Mew123, Dec 22, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Mew123

Mew123 New Member

I recently traded for a Scyther from the Jungle Set but it has no jungle sign on it. How much would you say its worth.

I also have these

Kabuto WD promo
    Ninetails WD Promo
    Red Cheeck pickachu

Please let me know any help would be appreciated.

2. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

Not a lot; I've seen quite a few on eBay. Maybe the fact it's Scyther means you might be able to get more for it 'cause it's more famous than something random like Venomoth.

3. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

The scyther is worth around $5 if mint and maybe a little higher in some cases . The red cheeks pikachu from base set is also around $5 but again I have seen it go for more.

4. MetalGearFan

MetalGearFan New Member

The error scyther ranges from $3-$5, and I'd say same goes for the red cheecked pikachu(though I got mine for a $1.00). As for the Kabuto promo, I usually see them going for $5.00 as well, hope this helps :)

5. Pkmnrulz240

Pkmnrulz240 New Member

$3-$5 if you include shipping from ebay in that... :tongue:

The error jungle cards really have fluctuating prices. Sometimes they'll sell for upwards of $5, other times you'll see $0.99 auctions with dollar shipping go without a single bid. Demand for them is quite unpredictable, but I wouldn't say that the value of any of these errors exceeds $5 in value.

6. gallade

gallade New Member

uhh like five dollars

7. garlade 07

garlade 07 New Member

red pikachu goes for50 on ebay