Missing RH's in Great Encounters???

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by BLiZzArD, Feb 4, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

After the prerelease and opening my judges box and then going through a friends judges box I'm still missing these cards can anyone confirm they are REVERSE HOLOS in the set. I do not want to do what I had to do to complete Secret Wonders again.

Sceptile # 8(Confirmed)
    Altaria # 12(Confirmed)
    Claydol # 13(confirmed)
    Milotic # 25(confirmed)
    Huntail # 42(Confirmed)
    Buizel # 61(Confirmed)
    Weedle # 93(Confirmed)
    Zigzagoon # 96(Confirmed)
    Rare Candy # 102(confirmed)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2008
  2. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

I have the reverse candy, Milotic and two of the Claydol. They're in the set.

3. Jason

Jason New Member

Milotic have rev foil according to Pokebeach.

4. Kemony

Kemony New Member

I have all of those in reverse holo but the Buizel.

5. Jason

Jason New Member

Buizel...where art u thou? :p

I hope Buizel will be in the bling-bling goodness xD

6. PokeDaddy

PokeDaddy New Member

Buizel is in with a RH

7. luca

luca New Member

what did you do to complete the Secret Wonders set??

you got a full box of 36 boosters of Great Encounters only for jugding the prerelease???

We don't have even 1 booster...

8. SPARTA

SPARTA New Member

POP didn't remove any of the reverse holo's this time.

9. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Yeah, Blizz, I just, on the Rev Holos, "Caught 'em all!"

Vince

10. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

I know a few International collectors wrote a complain letter to PUI about the SW reverse thing.
    It's absurd we didn't get the reverses to complete a set on a normal way.

If all reverses are again in the boosters I will continue collecting, otherwise I will stop with the reverse sets.

11. Zapditto

Zapditto New Member

This is good news - I too was worried that they would exclude certain RH's again. For SW I pre-sold complete RH sets and when it turned out that there wasn't a complete RH set available through boosters I had some unhappy buyers.

12. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

MY PTO, like some others is great she always makes sure to take care of her judges. I've been on her staff for several years now.
    As for what I did to complete SW I had to run around town between Targets and Walmarts to buy the missing 8 cards out of blisters over 100 bucks later it was done.

Vince glad to hear thanx for the heads up.

BLiZz

13. luca

luca New Member

100 bucks for 9 reverse???

14. Jason

Jason New Member

I already spent like $20 on two rev foils plus got a 3rd in a trade (the uncommons) and i wonder when Ill get the other 6. If my LD have these 6 in stores coming soon, let me know if interested - however you need to pay me like $15aud upfront.
    *Sorry about this*

This is still great news as I dont have to worry about the similar thing happened with SW...

15. Dom

Dom New Member

lol

Where do you people get all this money you can just throw away like that? Pokemon cards are not relevant.

Seriously you don't *HAVE* to buy these things so anyone having the audacity to COMPLAIN about how they're being released has no grounds to do so. Utterly ridiculous.

16. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I would of flipped if they didnt include RH Rare Candy. That would of be insane. You take 1 of the best cards in the game and take it out of the set. That would of been bad.

JMO,
    Drew

17. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

I think my son pulled one.

18. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

Ok good points but as for me I have every card every printed in 1st edition or Regular/Reverse Holo as the case may be so quite honestly I don't see it as an option I have to have the cards to complete my collection. GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLiZz

19. I was hoping to pick up a few claydol at target. Guess I won't be finding them there.

20. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

Dom, nice opinion, but some people do like to have a master set of each card released, so we do like to know what that master set consists of.

Some people collect, some people just get them to play.

Thanks for calling us idiots.

Your opinion just must not have translated properly I am sure.

Vince

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.