Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mistrode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scipio

Funky deck idea. Post suggestions plox.

18 Pokemon:

3 :lightning Voltorb SW - 20 for 1, what's to say?
3 :lightning Electrode SW - 100 for 2, what's to say?
4 :psychic: Misdreavus DP - Discarding is fun.
4 :psychic: Mismagius DP - Kills every main decktype sans Honchkrow.
4 :dark: Absol SW - Disruption is the game now.

28 Trainers:
2 Team Galactic's Wager - Fits the disruption.
4 Team Galactic's Mars - Drawpower and disruption in 1. I'm in love with this card.
4 Castaway - Pretty much required here.
2 Buffer Piece - Mismagius ain't staying for long. Buffer Piece helps. Also good stuff after Electrode Suicide.
3 Strength Charm - Helps reaching some critical KO's, most notably 3-energy-gallade.
2 Cessation Crystal - To be used after Electrode did his stuff for more disruption.
4 Roseanne's Research - Staple nowadays for me.
3 Celio's Network - Gotta get those evolved pokes.
2 Night Maintainance - Basic stuff really.
2 Professor Birch - Insurance that Absol ain't harming me too much.

14 Energy:

4 :colorless Double Rainbow Energy - Mainly for Electrode. Can go to Mismagius if needed.
7 :psychic: Energy - Mismagius fodder, duh.
3 :lightning Energy - It never hurts to have Roseannable energy for both of your used types.

Strategy is simple. Mismagius KO's a lot of the meta in one hit. 4-Energy-Magmortar, 5-Energy-Blissey (Who is resisted to boot), 3-Energy-Gardevoir, 2-Energy-GardevoirX, 3-Energy-Gallade with Strength Charm, 2-Energy-Lucario, they all fall. Honchkrow might be a problem (Not that many people here play it), so I included Electrode who goes apeshit on the Murkrows, and if Honchkrow is forced forward, then Mismagius OHKO's.

Last edited:
Hmmm.... all of the favorite disruption cards in 1 deck i like, but if you are having a dead draw and suck with voltorb against a rilou how does it defend it self?

Stuff like that does happen, sadly. Fortunately, those odds aren't too high, thanks to the high number of Missy D's and Absols.
The main problem is the early turns. Once there is a Mismagius, things tend to go smooth, but until then it might be rough.

I am not sure how much you play from behind but I find that scrambles are good in a deck that features Mismagius. It is a super combo for answering the OHKO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back