Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Modesto BR report (truk)

luigamaster

yeah I play lucario empoleon

Round 1: infernape with magmorter o_o
I get like 2 empoleon out and rip him gg 1-0

Round 2: Dn't remember I remember I won though 2-0

Round 3: Reed W with rampardos/the moving truk (idk thats just what daniel calls it)
He starts with chingling and I start with riolu castaway for a fighting and strength charm t1 him gg 3-0

Round 4: Daniel C. with the truk, luck truk, the moving truk call it what you want blissey elect
I get a like a t3 lucario and I thought I won but he swarms with blissey and like koes all my lucarios o_O and cleans up my empoleons with electivire in the end I have 1 empoleon and he has electivire lvl X up and I attach a energy and ko myself :p. 3-1

Top 2 Daniel C. blissey electivire ( I didn't think he would actully play this :eek: )

Round 1: I get lucario and spread damage while he like swarms with blissey eventully we both have like 1 prize and I play warp point and he misplays and brings up another electivire with damage on it and I ko it.

Round 2: I don't really remember that much cause it took so long but he gets down to 1 prize and I have 2 I ko his electivire and he brings up another one and koes me.

Round 3: I play like a cess crystal t2 and he can't evolve and stuff and continue to ko his poke and time is called and I have 2 prizes and he has 4 so I win I thought I would of won anyway but he says he could of played his electivires and koed the rest of my empoleons so I GUESS I'll take his word for it :p.

Props:
CARL!!!!!

Slops:
none

Blissvire isn't Luck Truk. Sorry.

gj :)

Moving TRUK = Blissvire
THE TRUK = Rampardos (THATS WHERE IT STARTED FOLKS)

Your "Spam" can be blamed on Rampardos.

this is a great report to read since you have explained etc so yeh Gj on your progress/result with your deck/preformence.

Back