Modified Tournament @ Provinces Library, Severn, MD 29 November, 2003 - Prize update

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RainbowRichards, Nov 24, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Please join us this coming Saturday immediately following our regular League session for our first POP-sanctioned Modified Tournament!

Updated Prizes:

More to follow - but wanted to get this posted! :D

Place - Provinces Library, Severn, MD 21144
    Date 29 November, 2003
    Time - 12 - 3 pm
    Cost - Free

Notes:
    1. Please fill out a Deck Registration sheet (in advance if possible - but will have them on site) ***
    2. Bring your modified (E-on) deck, randomizer, and damage counters
    3. Have your POP ID # available if you have already played in a sanctioned event (like last Sunday's Prerelease) so we don't issue you a duplicate # (Contact me if you need assistance obtaining your POP ID from the Tournament Organizer of your first event)

*** may be downloaded here or here

Last edited: Nov 26, 2003
  2. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

Mike and I are planning to drive up from Virginia.

Anyone else coming from out of state?

3. RainbowRichards

Excellent!! You emailed me, right?

Anyone else?

4. TheCrossFormatKid

TheCrossFormatKid New Member

I might be coming, all depends if the parentals are willing to drive me up to md.

5. RainbowRichards

Hope we see you there (here)! I have 3 or 4 coming from outlying areas - this will definitely happen, and it looks promising to be sanctioned!

6. TheCrossFormatKid

Hey, do you happen to have the street adress of the library so i can get directions?

7. RainbowRichards

Basically just shoot for the intersection of MD175 and MD713 (Ridge Rd). The address of the Library doesn't get found in Mapblast... :( The address is on my League topic or at the Leagues page on op.pokemon-tcg.com

8. Adv1sor

Adv1sor New Member

My sincere thanks to Brian for a job well done. This was a very fun very organized tournament and everyone seemed to have a good time, I know my son and I did.

Thanks Brian!

9. RainbowRichards

Thanks very much for saying so! I know I had a great time running my first tournament, and was very encouraged that we had a full dozen participants! I know my skills as both a TO and HJ were put to the test, and I am looking forward to holding future such events.

Here's the end results:

1st Michael Pramawat
    2nd Sean Gagnon
    3rd Miilhan Stephens
    4th David Russell
    5th Michael R.
    6th Nick Perry
    7th Joe Ferguson
    8th Steven F.
    9th Jonathan Anderson
    10th Benjamin R.
    11th Alex D.
    12th Bradley R.

I don't know what I was expecting from POP in the way of prizes, but nothing came, but I think we did pretty good in spite of that! 1st place took home two Dragon boosters, both Nintendo Prerelease cards, a full set of League Season 1 - 3 promos, an Eon ticket, and miscellaneous items like posters, stickers, etc.

Thanks to EVERYONE who came!!! :clap:

10. TheCrossFormatKid

Thanks a million Brian for a tournament well run! Can't wait 'till the next one!

11. Sensei

Sensei Team Compendium Emeritus Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Wish I coulda made it but with the Holiday and whatnot.I`ll try for next time.=/

Glad you guys had fun and that we have another tournament/League source in the area!

`Sensei