Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Modified tourney-Rainham,Kent

TheGame

Once again congrats must go to Ben (aka ukpokemonpro) for a spiffing tourney on Sunday at Rainham,Kent,England. Good turnout,a good standard of competition and best of all my son Shaun(PokePup) won the tourney winning all his matches and taking maximum points with a slightly tweaked Entei/Cargo deck:D:D.Something different for the next SE Challenge though!

Great to have you there Martin and glad you both had fun, nice to see Dennis from Mitchem quietly beating up on the opposition too!

My Mew2EX decks did well too even without my hand at the tiller and Chris and Kraig played them well; I expect to see them and other BBPs take over when Magcargo goes.. But until then Magcargo/Entei still rocks .. You ought to post the deck list?

Well done to Shaun and you don't forget the fun repeats minus me this weekend as it's the guilds occasional 5th Sunday tourney...

Be there or be a scared bunce from Team London who failed to put their money where there mouths were .... I waited for you guys and gals where were you?

Anyhow next stop London 28th September ... SE Challenge 4

Last edited:
Back