MODS PLEASE CLOSE Thanks!

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by PorygonX, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Shuckle Lv. X :grass: 90HP

:pbody: Sticky Poison Leak

In between turns put extra damage counters on your opponent's Poisoned pokemon equal to the number of turns Shuckle Lv. X has been your active pokemon. You can't put more than 4 extra damage counters on a poisoned pokemon in this way. If an active pokemon is not already poisoned that pokemon is now poisoned. Defending poisoned pokemon pay :colorless:colorless more when they choose to retreat. You must put a counter on Shuckle for each turn it has remained your active pokemon.

:ppowr: Sturdy Shell

Once during your opponent's turn when an attack does damage to Shuckle Lv. X you may use this power. Flip 5 coins. For each heads, reduce the damage dealt by 20. For every tails, don't reduce damage.

W::water:+30 R: RC::colorless:colorless:colorless

Weavile Lv. X 130HP :water:

:pbody: Darkness Aid

All of Weavile's attacks to 10 more damage to your opoonent's pokemon for each Dark type you have in play. You can't add more than 30 damage in this way.

:water::dark: Freezing Claws 40

Discard a water energy attatched to Weavile. The defending pokemon is now paralyzed and discard the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck.

:dark::dark::water: Darkness Thrash 20x

Flip a coin for each :dark: pokemon on your bench that has damage counters on it. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

W::fighting:x2 R::psychic:-40 RC:0

Well, what do you guys think? If this Weavile existed paired with the SW Weavile it would be so fun to play!

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

-Lots of errors in wording.
    -CApiTaliZatION.

But pretty good, in terms of effects.
    The bigest thing I would change is make Sturdy remove only 10 per heads.

Edit: And use special counters or something to keep track of how long Shuckle Lv.X is active.

3. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

Shuckle LV.X is broken, it reduces an average of 50 damage from attacks, if you play it T2 before your opponent is set up, you do way too much damage in between turns.

4. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Weavile is broken as well. +30 damage boost, then 40 paralyze, discard 3 cards from the top of their deck? You could lock them in place, then just destroy their deck. Then Darkness Thrash isn't nearly as good, maxing out at an average of 50 damage.

5. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

then it would be an average of... a little less than 80 damage

6. maddox23

maddox23 New Member

shuckles brokener than gardy

7. sandy4123

sandy4123 New Member

dp weavile is better

8. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Bump to close! I'm getting rid of this!

9. greenzangoose

greenzangoose New Member

You don't need to close month old threads like this, just let them fade away on their own next time. :biggrin:

10. PorygonX

PorygonX New Member

Please look at my above topic and.......rate every single card I've posted in there!:biggrin:

I would REAAALLLLY appreciate it!:biggrin::biggrin:

11. ensignmerlin

ensignmerlin New Member

Your wish is my command:

LOCKED!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.