2 Ralts (PK)
3 Kirlia (SW)
2 Gardevoir (SW)
1 Gardevoir lvl X (SW)
3 Zubat (MT)
2 Golbat (MT)
1 Crobat (MT)

Total: 26

The deck is based on early hand destruction with Misdreavus, Absol and Team Galactic's Mars. When the newest set comes in a few weeks, I'm looking to replace the Crobat tree with 2 more Absol and 2 Cresslia and Cresslia lvl X.

The deck works well against energy heavy Pokemon due to Mismagius's main attack (2 Psychic, 1 Colorless Psywave. 30 base + 20 for each energy attached to the defending Pokemon. Yes please!)

However, I'm looking for outsiders opinion on how the deck is built now. Most of my friends hate the deck because of the hand destruction and Gardy's Telepass, but still think its a great build. Do you guys have any suggestions or criticism?

• If you use more than 10 supporters, you should get cards faster and Gardevoir can work better
  • A card called rare candy allows you to evolve quicker and skip an evolution stage which could help a lot here
  • If you use the same quantity of basics as evolutions, you can evolve more pokémon quicker. Add a mismagimus, kirlia and gardevoir.
  • Focus on no more than two evolution lines. Taking out the Zubat line might help.

If you start with those, you may well find your deck works a lot better.

cut down on pokemon, i'd say remove the crobat line all together and replace that entirely with trainers; specifically card drawing supporters such as oak's visit, copycat and even celio's network. you can also cut down a bit on the energy. scramble energy would also be a nice fit, go something like 10 psychic, 4 double rainbow, 2 scramble to be safe.

1. It might have been popular to do that in base set type (I dont know why there was pokemon breeder) but you never do count down lines it just scudicial when you have rare candy you can run lines like a 4-3-4 4-2-4 3-1-3.
  2. 21 Energy NO!!!!1111 Maybe 15
  3. 13 trainers NO! NO! BAD! Trainers have to be over 33% of the deck or speed isn't there and potion wont heal you with the hard hitters today.
  4. Crobat is not that great get rid of it and add what ^^ those people are saying.
  5. Sloid up your trainers and Pokemon you need 2 copies of most cards or it's just trash and may not show up.

Energy:
20 Psychic Energy
1 Double Rainbow Energy
Total: 21

You need 28 energy so you always have plenty, I will find space later for them.

Trainers/Supporters/Tools/Stadiums:
1 Phoebe's Stadium (PK)
1 Rival (DP)
2 Potion (DP)
1 Bebe's Search (SW)
1 Roseanne's Research (SW)
1 Celio's Network (POP)
1 Professor Oak's Visit (SW)
1 Professor Rowan (SW)
4 Team Galactic's Mars (SW)
Total: 13

Not bad, but I would take out 3 mars for 1 dusk ball(to get pokemon), 1 SSU(incase you get damaged) and 1 quick ball(again to get pokemon, but you are more versitile with 1 quickball and 1 dusk ball)

Pokemon:
1 Absol (SW)
2 Mew (SW)
4 Misdreavus (DP)
3 Mismagius (DP)
2 Ralts (SW)
2 Ralts (PK)
3 Kirlia (SW)
2 Gardevoir (SW)
1 Gardevoir lvl X (SW)
3 Zubat (MT)
2 Golbat (MT)
1 Crobat (MT)

We needed 7 more energy, so take out 2 zubat and 1 golbat. Crobat cans huffle itself back in, so you don't need to many of it.

Take out 1 misdreavus and 1 ralts so you have a 3-3 mismageus and 3-3-2-1 gardy line

2 more spots, so take out the mews, they don't help much and take to many energy

Now you can +4 heal energy and +3 cyclone, trust me they work wonders against a lot of decks.

have fun with it!

Energy:
20 Psychic Energy
1 Double Rainbow Energy
Total: 21

You need 28 energy so you always have plenty, I will find space later for them.

We needed 7 more energy, so take out 2 zubat and 1 golbat. Crobat cans huffle itself back in, so you don't need to many of it.

Take out 1 misdreavus and 1 ralts so you have a 3-3 mismageus and 3-3-2-1 gardy line

2 more spots, so take out the mews, they don't help much and take to many energy

Now you can +4 heal energy and +3 cyclone, trust me they work wonders against a lot of decks.

have fun with it!

Never run 28 energy or else you wont set up or do anything! I can easly run 1/2 of that in every deck i have

You need to get rid of some of your energy. I'd say 13 Psy, and 4 DRE if available. If no, then 15 psy would suffice with no problem.

You need more supporters by a longshot. Rival is terrible. try adding in another Roseanne's, celios x3 and more oak's visit. With Phoebe's stadium, at least run 2 of them, or risk having it windstormed out really fast.

It looks like most of the damage you are doing is to the defending, rather than sniping. Perhaps removing the crobat line, and subbing in Toxicroak until Cress comes out. Think about it. You poison your opponent, and they have to retreat to get rid of it, because evolution isn't going to do squat. It would give you more room for trainers too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back