More Info on EX Tin

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by soslowpoke, Aug 25, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

Yay! Finally a collectors tin!!

This is something I've been hoping to see for a while and its finally here. YGO, DBZ, and other games have their own special collectors tin or equivilent with boosters and such. And as I was browsing EB Games this morning (to check their estranged ship date for Sandstorm) I came across this...

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/238178.asp

Its quite neat...5 boosters (I'm hoping its 3 Sandstorm and 2 R/S and not the other way round) plus 2 holofoil Promos- I like :D

Looks like this will be due out with Sandstorm... hoping that there'll be more things like this for every set :clap:

2. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Very Cool!!! My daughter will love the tin so I guess we will end up getting 2-3 of them. Thanks for posting !!! :thumb:

3. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Now that is very very cool. Nice find and head up on this one soslowpoke. I will have to keep my eyes out to pick up a one of these. :thumb: The site said it will be shipped out the first week of November. :D

Last edited: Aug 25, 2003
  4. kingkyle3

kingkyle3 New Member

Yeah i saw that at gamestop but without all that useful information. It looks cool...i might have to pick up a few

-DA king :cool:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2003
  5. Orange Soda

Orange Soda New Member

Snazzy. Maybe I'll pick one up. It'd make for a nicer box-of-access-commons than the small cardboard box I use currently.

6. Skywolf1

Skywolf1 New Member

Very nice product! I am going to most certaintly pick one (or a few) of these up. Thanks for the information.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

7. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

OOooooooooo.....and there are different ones? *makes mental note to start Xmas shopping in November*

Thanks for the news! :)

'mom

8. Tails

Tails New Member

Might wanna pick up a few of those... Most cool.

9. Cyrus

Cyrus Iron Chef - Master Emeritus

oO This is great news!!! :D

But one thing I've noticed with EBgames and the Sandstorm decks/tin is this:

YGO is to Toywiz as Pokemon is to EBgames? :confused:

10. masterscyther

masterscyther New Member

thanks for the info! Does anyone know where else they might be available, need locations on Portland OR ?

11. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

I like tins, this will be cool thanks Soslow for the heads up.

12. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Cool!

So any idea how much they are? :thumb:

13. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Looks like they ist for around $20

BDS

14. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Meowth & Pikachu promos..wonder if they're the 7-11 promos - only ones i can think of that have both Pikach and Meowth in them.

15. MetaGrossEX

MetaGrossEX New Member

Great i hope theres going to be different ones so we can get them all

16. Android17a

Android17a New Member

Yeah, I'll have to get one of these. My cards are currently sitting in one of those little Fossil card boxes, and its a bit full now.

17. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

It says on that site that it's classified as action toys..Uh...Lol? Since when was Pokemon Cards action figures.

Anyways, sounds good Soslow. I just hope it's out here in Australia.

18. Tego

Tego New Member

Wow.. very cool indeed! This is the perfect birthday present for a young Pokemon fan! And of course the perfect self-gift for any older Pokemon fan. =P

19. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

I wonder if you will be able to tell which promo is in which tin like you could with the Yu-Gi-Oh ones :rolleyes:

20. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

I believe its both

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.