More sneak peeks of Jerachi

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

OK, we all know that Jerachi is the 351st Pokemon, but we know nothing about how to catch it except on RS Pinball 2. We all know that Pokemon Movie 6 is all about Jerachi, but when I was checking out the Japanese Pokemon site, I stumbled onto some information that stunned me.

I was watching preview movies of the upcomming Gamecube games. In Pokemon Channel, apparently, Jerachi floats in and pays a visit "Pikachu opens the back door for him to come in", and not only that, but once you gain access to Jerachi, you can see actual movie footage of Pokemon 6. They even showed a clip of it on the preview movie. I'd head down there and check it out.

Since this could fit in Video Games and Anime Realm, I'm posting it in both.

2. Dek

Dek New Member

That's pretty interesting to hear. I cant wait for more about this secret.

3. GOROY

GOROY New Member

Jirachi is actually the 385th pokemon. :)
    Deoxys is 386.

4. Cooltrainer Aaron

Just what is Deoxys, I've never heard of it.

5. Charizard_Breeder

Charizard_Breeder New Member

I was recently thumbing through my new " NINTENDO POWER " ISSUE...about Jirachi? The secret mystery pokemon ( ooh, ahh )...was info for how to obtain in Pinball RS!!! No word on how to capture it yet, for your Ruby or Saphire??? boo hoo

6. Cooltrainer Aaron

knew that one, but I hear that next month, Pokemon.com may actually decide to tell us how to get it.

7. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I have caught jirachi in pokémon pinball ru/sa; its all a matter of getting lucky. You have to get a bonus reel, and occasionally a legendary catch! will appear on it. Getting it will enter get mode, with the pokémon being jirachi. NOTE: this was on a japanesse game.