Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe

Marvel > DC
Street Fighter/Mega Man/Whathaveyou > Mortal Kombat

It sounds neat but yeah I still think as far as character library goes they still have nothing on Capcom v. Marvel.

Saw this from the GameTrailers PS3 videopodcast on iTunes last Friday. I don't really think it would be a good game. Don't know if it is just me but I feel the Mortal Kombat franchise has gone down since the release of Mortal Kombat II in the 90's.

lol, Batman is used to fighting villians that can freeze people.

Ummm.... It's rated T... That's horrible... I get that Superheroes don't kill people, but no fatalities?
That's Trbl. (5 points for anyone who catches the reference...)

Oh come on, we all know that the game would be awful even if it were rated mature =P

I guess since smash got so popular, everyone wants to make a crossover game now.

ugh. im a huge umk3 fan, still play that game almost daily. but these 3d MK games are getting ridiculous.

id rather have them make a new 2d mk game

Oh Gods why?! Seriously, there are TOO. FREAKING. MANY. OF. THESE! Seriously, don't these idiots know how this works? When a good idea comes around (Marvel vs. DC, the original crossover game, which I absolutely loved to play at the arcades), you let it DIE so that no one remembers it, then you rip it off, which is what Smash Bros. basically did (although it took it to a new level), not make one rip-off of it, then rip off that game, then rip off that one, with each game decreasing in quality until the franchise dies altogether from everyone going "Oh god, not another one" every time a new one comes out.

Back