Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Most Bench Damage?

Magmortar Lv.X. 100 bench snipe. You can't us that attack next turn, and it has to discard 2 energys.

Nice!

I forgot I had all the pokemon in Excel and just did a search on the text "to each of your opponent's benched pokemon" Found 3 that sounded good:

Garchomp Lv.X Dragon Pulse (Poke Power) - Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Garchomp Lv. X from your hand onto your Active Garchomp, you may flip 3 coins. For each heads, put 1 damage counter on each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Poke-POWER)

Glaceon Lv.X Avalanche (70, requires 3 energies) Flip a coin. If heads, the attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

Ampharos Cluster Bolt (70, requires 3 energies) You may discard all L Energy attached to Ampharos. If you do, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon that has any Energy cards attached to it. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokemon.)

magmortar has the highest base damage snipe that I can recall, but Tangrowth and Azelf lv.x have ones that can be devestating or not, depending on the situtation.

Back