Move on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Venusaur, Nov 5, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venusaur

Venusaur New Member

Pokemon(21)
    4 Ralts (2 Link Blast/2 Psychic Boom)
    3 Kirlia(Super Psy)
    3 Gardevoir
    3 Gardevoir ex
    4 Wynaut
    4 Wobbuffet

Trainers(22)
    4 Oak's Research
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Weakness Guard
    3 Copycat
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Oracle
    2 Birch
    1 Fisherman
    1 TV

Energy(17)
    12 Psychic
    4 Boost
    1 Warp

I like Gardevoir ex, unlimited damage is great. So what I usually do is try to get up at least 1 Gardevoir and 1 Gardevoir ex ASAP. I use psy shadow to attach to anyone but Gardevoir ex, then I use the energy attachment on Gardevoir ex. That way I can go right in with Gardevoir ex with no damage on him doing at least 80 dmg, and boost nrg if necessary. I would put in oran berrys but I cant fit them in and I dunno if healing helps this kind of deck.
    Wynaut is the best starter thats why I have 4. With him you can usually get out a turn 2 Gardevoir because of the 4 rare candys. IMO weakness guard is underrated. I think it belongs it lots of decks because it really helps you beat your weakness. It probably wasnt used in Neon because once they saw you attach it, they would retreat and hide behind a baby. But in Eon there are no babies so they cant do that =O. Like in this deck with weakness guards you are now able to beat mirror matches and grass pokemon that attack gard ex.
    With the rare candys, the pokemon fan clubs, and the 6 Gardevoir, its kind of like a 6/6/6 evolution line lol.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
  2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Too Many Gardevoir!!! Drop 1 R/S and 1 ex to make room for Mewtwo ex. I suggest droping weakness gaurd for Juggler (combos gr8 with Mew2ex) Drop the candy and warp nrg for 1 Mewtwo and 3 Switch. That's all for me!
    -Swampert :thumb:

3. dkates

dkates New Member

Actually, I've found that Chansey ex is also helpful in a Gardevoir, because of Healing Egg. Other than the fact that you have so many Gardevoir and Gardevoir ex, I like it.

4. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Pokemon(18)
    4 Ralts (2 Link Blast/2 Psychic Boom)
    4 Kirlia(Super Psy)
    2 Gardevoir
    2 Gardevoir ex
    2 Wynaut
    4 Wobbuffet

Trainers(22)
    4 Potion
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Weakness Guard
    3 Copycat
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Oracle
    2 Birch
    1 Fisherman
    1 TV

Energy(20)
    14 Psychic
    4 Boost
    2 Warp

Added some more energy because gardevior lives on it. Reduced evolution but added more middle stage for maximum use. Took out research because you already had copycat, birch and it and you don't need 3 drawing cards. Added potion for some healing. I think thats better, IMO.

5. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

And make the Kirlia Life Drain.

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I would have to disagree and make 2 life drain and 2 super psy. Life drain is a hazzle for bad flippers.

7. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Go with what Prime said.

8. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Yeah, all of you guys aren't seeing the genius in this. With 3 of each Gardy, jermy gets one up and running Turn 2 almost every game. He can almost always get 4 out... which is just soooo essential for gardevoir.

Also, jermy, Oran berry and healing is very important for this deck. Without it, Gardevoir ex can go down... along with a lot of your other stuff a little quicker than you'd like.

As for a fix...

hmm

Drop a weakness guard.. maybe even all of them. ANYTHING they bring up to ko gardevoir ex, you can ko with like 1 Energy on a benched Gardy rs. They can't possibly counter your speed unless its a mirror match. In the mirror you have the advantage with the whole "Shadow onto wynaut, evolve and remove 40" swarm with Wobbuffet. So, drop all the weakness guard for antoehr FanClub... you wanna get all those Ralts out there pretty quick... and even though you have Wynaut, you want him searching for evos, not basics.

2 slots left open, so drop either another Oracle or 2, or some healing stuff. I'm not sure, as I haven't seen you run this in a while.

Good luck with it man.

9. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

Yes, Good Jermy, Drop the Stupid Things =/.

:p... btw, aim me, we must ladder ;/

10. ToysRUsKid

ToysRUsKid Active Member

No, Drop Them Now ...

11. nikePK

nikePK New Member

ROFL, do I smell a rivalry in the making? Hehehe.

Anyway, I guess keep em in there Jermy, if it makes TRUK mad, its gotta be pretty good, right? Lol ^_^

12. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

I'm finding that Gardevoir decks are weak to Grass, status effect decks. If you expect to play against such decks, I'd highly recommend 4-6 of these cards:

Warp Energy, Switch, Warp Point.

So far, just about any Gardevoir deck I build has a VERY TOUGH time against Grass/effect decks. JMO.

Man, wouldn't it be great if someone could figure out how to make Blaziken work with Gardevoir? Now that would be broken!

13. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Someone online (on mirc) plays Gard with BLaziken. It has such massive comeback power its not even funny.

14. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Thanks nikePK. yah, maybe a 4/2/3 line with Rare Candies for both Gardevoir and Blaziken could work. I wonder what other basics beside Dunsparce could be used.

15. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

Azurill is good, It can get those Rare Candys or any other Train you need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.