Moveset help

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Dek, Nov 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Dek

Dek New Member

Hey guys, Im trying to get a good move set for my Metagross, and Im jsut wondering if anyone can help me out here. Here is what he has so far:

lvl 50 - King's Rock - Clear Body
    Psychic
    Metal Claw
    Hyper Beam
    Iron Defense

Anyone got any suggestions?

2. Rep13

Rep13 New Member

I would reccomend that you drop Hyper Beam for Earthquake, drop Iron Defense for Shadow Ball, and lose Metal Claw for Brick Break. A lot of players would want Meteor Mash on Metagross but I don't find it to be all that reliable, and with Brick Break and Earthquake you can easily take on most anything that is weak to a Meteor Mash.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2003
  3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I would start with the Kings Rock... Metagross isnt fast enough tio really use it anyways.... If you dont have a Leftovers or Shell Bell handy (his high physical attack strength make this a good item), try something like Bright Powder, Scope Lense, Focus Band, or Lum Berry.

Shadow Ball is awsome on Metgross.

I prefer Meteor Mash, mostly for STAB reasons, though its accuracy isnt great, but since I am sure it is for level 50 battling, and already a Metagross, it is too late for that... It had to have learned it as a Metatang at level 50, then evolve to Metagross. (it learns the attack, then evovles, so you still have lvl 50 Metagross, with Meteor Mash). If I am assuming correctly, drop Metal Claw for Brick Break or Sludge Bomb. Sludge Bomb is good against Grass types, like Lodicolo, and can poison which is nice!!

Earthquake is another good move, but I didnt want to use my TM on him, so thats how I got Sludge Bomb.

Keep Psychic, it comes in handy I think......