Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mr. Game & Watch

Swmpert 2004

Hey,
Can somone list ALL the Super Smash Bros. Melee charecters then tell me how you unlocked Mr. Game & Watch???

(list ALL the SSBM charecters including the starting ones(dont tell me how to unlock them))

we have already talked about unlocking Mr. Game and Watch in another post

http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=4275

but, if you still wanna know right now, to unlock Mr. Game and Watch, you have to beat Adventure or CLassic Arcade mode using all of the otehr characters

Mario
Luigi
Dr. Mario
Peach
Bowser

Pikachu
Pichu
Mewtwo
Jigglypuff

Samus
Cpt. Falcon
Donkey Kong
Kirby

Link
Zelda
Ganondorf
Young Link

Fox
Falco

Marth
Roy

Last edited:
Arthas_Zero said:
but, if you still wanna know right now, to unlock Mr. Game and Watch, you have to beat Adventure or CLassic Arcade mode using all of the otehr characters

I did that.

Last edited:
Wait... NOW i see the problem... Athras Zero forgot to list Ness... and i diddnt complete the game with him...

The Odds... The odds...

I just beat the game with ness an' no Game 'n Watch :(

Athras Zero also forgot to list Ice Climbers & Yoshi too.

Last edited:
You have to wall jump. Jump toward the wall, and hit the opposite direction as you touch the side, then do it again until you get out of the trench.

Kyfogre22 said:
ness has a disgustingly bad attack... I can't see anyone using him.

*shoots hand up and waves it frantically*

Ness is my number 2 character, after Yoshi. Why? Because he's so bad, nobody expects to be beaten by him...

I unlocked Mr. G&W after beating the Target Test with everybody. I had just unlocked Roy, and I always use the Test as practice.

Using the wall-jump with Young Link is tricky at first, but easily mastered. It's the rest of the Test that'll hurt you.

Dr. Mario's Test can be awkward. You'll have to memorise exactly how the elevating platform at the right-hand side moves. To get the upper target, time it so that it's right at the top before jumping and doing an uppercut; don't go out too far or you'll miss the elevator on the way back down.
To get the lower target, press Down to drop off the elevator before it reaches the bottom. Time it right, and you can uppercut through the target and land on the elevator just as it reaches the bottom.

Back