Mr. Mime Lv X

Discussion in 'Create-A-Card' started by sar86, Jul 1, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. sar86

sar86 New Member

I liked the body Mr. Mime ex from EX FR/LG so much that I had to make these

Mr. Mime Lv X - Psychic - 90HP

:pbody: Magic Evens
    If Mr. Mime would be damaged by an attack, prevent that damage done to Mr. Mime if that damage is 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, or 180 (after applying weakness and resitance)

:psychic::psychic::colorless Power Trick
    Count all of the Pokemon in play that have PokePowers. Place that many damage counters on one of your opponents Pokemon

Weakness::psychic:X2 Resistance: NONE Retreat: :colorless

Mr. Mime Lv X - Psychic - 90HP

:pbody: Magic Odds
    If Mr. Mime would be damaged by an attack, prevent that damage done to Mr. Mime if that damage is 10, 30, 50, 70, 90, 110, 130, 150, or 170 (after applying weakness and resitance)

:psychic::psychic::colorless Power Trick
    Count all of the Pokemon in play that have PokePowers. Place that many damage counters on one of your opponents Pokemon

Weakness::psychic:X2 Resistance: NONE Retreat: :colorless

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. charchar

charchar New Member

power trick, maybe one should say pokebody?they are both almost exactly the same. almost the same thing. its alright but 3 energy for not a garuntee for too much damage. eh its alright.

3. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Fix magiuc evens to include 200? Otherwise, God Blast would eat up this sucker.

4. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

God Blast will still one shot it even if you include 200 in the text.

5. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Oh I see. Not cool.

6. poketo

poketo New Member

This is to much of a repeat of cards and check your set what is the FG part?
    not much creative here and the Mimes did not have weakness for the Odds and Evens part >.>
    Check facts before you change up a previously used card.