Mulligan's Mewtwo ex (Eon)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Otaku, Feb 12, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

Pokemon x 1
    Mewtwo ex

Trainers x 42
    Claw Fossil x 4
    Copycat x 2
    Crystal Shard x 2
    Desert Shaman x 2
    Juggler x 4
    Mirage Stadium x 2
    Mysterious Fossil x 4
    Pokemon Nurse x 4
    Root Fossil x 4
    Super Scoop-Up x 3
    Town Volunteers x 2
    TV Reporter x 4
    Warp Point x 3
    Weakness Guard x 2

Energy x 17
    Psychic Energy x 17

The idea is hopefully you can keep mulliganing for the perfect hand, consisting of (hopefully) either TV Reproter or a Juggler, a couple energy, and Mewtwo ex. The Fossils provide back-up, and some nifty tricks, like discarding them to get around Mirage Stadium. ;) There is some great healing for Mewtwo ex, and incase he dies, two Town Volunteers to get him back. Weakness Guard and Crystal Shard help in secnarios against certain deck types (Gardevoir ex/Dragons, respectively). I appreciate any polite suggestions on how to imrove the deck.

Thanks for your time.

2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Wow. U've had some crazy ideas in the past, but this is BY FAR the crazyest. lol I don't think it'll work w/ all the current archetypes, but I could be wrong... I'll IM u l8er Fri or Sat and u can have ur chance to prove me wrong. ;) Good concept, but I think it'd work better w/ more nrg and more Mew2. Weed out the unneeded stuff and go from there.
    -SwampertEX

3. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Origional idea...too bad Wobbuffet destroys it =/

4. Otaku

Otaku Active Member

Thanks for pointing out that simple thing that, in my hurry, I somehow missed it. Odd considering I run Ffet in most of my decks, and its my second favorite Pokemon. I just need to decide what cards to drop to add some non-Pokemon ex Fossil Evolutions to take care of that. I really shouldn't need too many...

Last edited: Feb 12, 2004
  5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

any ordinary trainer that allows you to search for a basic will help. That way you don't have to start with the mewtwo ex if the remainder of you hand is good you just go and fetch. Likewise when mewtwo gets knocked out you can TV it backinto your deck and fetch it out again. I keep wanting to increase the number of Mewtwos so any fix I propose is just going to move away from the muligan theme.

If you are going fossil evo then the Trainer Balls will help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.