Murder, Magnets, and Kisses

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Ohiohawk32, Jan 11, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohiohawk32

Ohiohawk32 New Member

This deck is just an idea I had in light of Great Encounters cards being seen for the first time.

4-4 Exeggutor MT
    3-3 Magneton PK
    3-2-3 Togekiss GE

4 Rare Candies
    3 Super Scoop Up
    2 Holon Circles
    2 Windstorms
    3 Professor Oak's Visit
    3 Switch
    3 Celio's Network

18 Lightning Energies

Essesntially, the goal is to achieve at least 1 Either magneton or exeggutor to be powered up by the togekiss and be able to repeat the process mulitple times. I am missing a sufficent starter with i replaced with holon circles(easily taken out). Please add any comments to improve this weak starting idea.

2. Draco Falconi

Draco Falconi New Member

My only suggestion for a starter is 2-2 or 3-2 Furret SW. The draw/search power is insane and will help set up either of your lines in record time.

As for what to drop....I have not a clue.

3. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Pokemon 16

4-2-4 Magnezone
    2-2-2 Togekiss GE

TRAINERS 30

“Fishing Engine S2”
    4 Great Ball
    3 Master Ball
    3 Dusk Ball
    3 PokeNav
    3 Pokedex
    3 Professor Birch
    2 Copycat
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Windstorm
    2 Night Maintenance

ENERGY 14

4 Special Metal
    10 Basic Metal

Here are my thoughts for this deck. It just calls to use my Fishing Engine S2 as Togekiss thins the deck so quickly of energy that your chances increase of hitting what you need with the Engine. Magnezone just deals ridiculous damage and with Special metal attched, you get the +HP in a way!! Copycat is for Mid- Late Game when trying to reset and also to get the hand size up or down! Birch is there for the reason of the Energy will get thinned via Togekiss so that won’t clutter your hand as much, and the Balls will get spent before you play it!

Hope you like it and great Idea!!

~Prof. Fish~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.