My 1st REAL PLOX List for next year (DP-On)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Professor Elm, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Pokemon (20)
    1 Gardy X
    3 Gardy
    2 Gallade
    2 Kirlia
    4 Ralts
    2 Togekiss
    1 Togetic
    2 Togepi
    2 Claydol
    2 Baltoy

Trainers (23)
    4 Bebes
    4 Roseannes
    3 Wager
    2 Bucks
    4 Rare Candy
    4 TM TS-1
    1 Warp Point
    1 Night Maintenance

Energy (17)
    4 Call Energy
    9 Psychic
    4 Fighting

Same strategy as Plox this year, but TM TS 1 allows for increased consistency and Togekiss is the new form of energy acceleration.
    Should be a very nasty deck still, and it should turn out to be extremely consistent. We will see.

Your first two turns you will mostly be using a combo of TM TS-1, Supporters, and Call Energy to setup. By turn 3, and no later, you should have a fully charged Gardevoir setup and the P-Lock begins. From there y'all know how it goes.

2. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Good, but many decks can setup T2.

PLOX will be played next year, but it won't be tier 1, won't dominate, and will take true, untapped skill,
    and guts, to play.

3. Killax

Killax New Member

Looks like it should be, good and very skillfull indeed. Can't but agree on Brawler that this thakes much luck and skill.

Now I do have a little secret for you, which I will do in my deck, drop a ralts and some trainers/ supporters and put in a 2-1-2-1 lvl X machamp in. I promise you, once the gallade's have done their job the machamp lvl x (2x) will do the executing move.

Cheers,

4. mario1

mario1 New Member

You can't really abuse the Togekiss without putting in a couple of Super Scoop Up's so try that.

5. Killax

Killax New Member

To flippy imho, and it soackes up deck space, because you want atleast 2 of them. However I'm intrested in how you manage to put it well in?

Cheers,

6. mario1

mario1 New Member

Togekiss is in this deck for energy acceleration to set up quick (recover from loss of DRE) running two togekiss without Super Scoop Up is flippy imho.

7. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Problem with Kiss is it ISNT consistant. I see decks running 22 energy that pull only one, or even none, with kiss.

8. mud mud mudkip

mud mud mudkip New Member

it could work but it is hard with out any DRE and no turn 2 win.

9. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

I would use a Mesprit tech to keep the lock either before you start PLOXing or when you stop using psychic lock to do something else.

10. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Shuckle Lv. X: It is fairly consistent actually. With Claydol, Bebes, and Telepass abuse you can usually thin your deck of a lot of cards while constantly shuffling energies back in. I average anywhere from 2-5 per Togekiss. Very seldom do I get 1, and I have yet to get none.

Magic_Umbreon: Nice idea, I just don't like how it takes up bench space, BUT I may try it.

11. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Thats what, turn 5 that you can thin your deck that well? You need the Kiss turn 2, 3 at the most.

I think im just a little too excited to see the death knell of GG, sorry >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.