My Battle Roads Deck Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by carnage2014, Sep 15, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carnage2014

carnage2014 New Member

My deck is ok in most peoples opinion buy plz help me leave opinion..: I updated it this is my deck until i get 1 flygon ex delta 1 Rayquaza ex delta Mew * 1 windstorm 1 rare candy 1holons castform 1 bebe's search.
    Pokemon:23
    4 Trapinch (delta Species) Hp
    3 Exeggcute (delta Species) Hp(will have 2 hen done)
    3 Holon's Catform HP(will have 4 When done)
    2 Spearow CG(will have 0 when done)
    3 Vibrava (delta Species) 2HP 1DF
    2 Exeggutor (delta Species) hp
    2 Fearow (delta Species) CG(will have0 when done)
    2 Flygon (delta Species) HP
    2 Flygon ex (delta Species) DF (1 day ill have 3)
    (Will Have 1 Mew*(delta Species) , Rayquaza ex(delta Species))

Trainers:23
    1 Switch
    2 windstorm(Will have 3 when finished)
    2 Mr.Stone's Project
    2 Steven's Advice
    2 Copycat
    2 Warp Point
    2 Bebe's Search(Will have 3 when done)
    2 Holon Mentor
    2 Holon Adventurer
    2 Windstorm
    3 Professor Cozmo's Discovery
    3 Rare Candy(will have 4 when finished)

Energy:14
    1 Scramble Energy
    6 Psychic
    4 Delta Rainbow Energy
    3 Fighting

Spread damage with flygon ex and incase of retreat use lucario im trying to get 2 lucario lv x.
    Also lucario is a fast strong pokemon to play in the begining .
    please leave opinion and advice on how to fix my deck =]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2007
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Your trainers are all over the place and very inconsistent. No lucario with flygon. You need to play Exeggutor δ. It is fast and Flygon can attach energy to it! They're is much more synergy between the two, also Fearow. You should consider playing Holon's Castform, Mew*, Mew δ (POP 5), and Rayquaza ex δ!

3. carnage2014

carnage2014 New Member

ya i know and i do play holons castform but im looking for rayquaza ex delta and mew *and what set is exeggutor star from?

4. z-man

z-man New Member

There is no exeggutor star. Try replacing the lucario line with a 2-2 executor line. Then with the one extra card, add another Flygon ex. Get rid of the fearow line to add in mew star, raquaza ex (delta), 1 holon's Castform, and maybe a Latios ex (delta). Try to fix up the trainer line yourself. Just make sure you have more of the good trainers instead of 1's and 2's of random stuff. For the energy, -6 fighting energy, +3 psychic energy, and + 3 metal energy (special). I know it might be hard getting all of these expensive cards, but they will really help your deck.

5. carnage2014

carnage2014 New Member

thanks a bunch ya i will try to get those cards first i neeed money lolz well thxs for all the help and i think i got an idea for the trainers ill post it up when i got it fixed thx

6. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

KEEP THE FEAROW!! It really boosts consistency. Getting 1 or 2 Exeggutor HP is very easy. They are only uncommon and a lot of old RaiEggs players are probably ready to trade them away.

7. L00p_H01eS

L00p_H01eS New Member

4-2-5 line of flygon ( either 3 ex and 2 delta or 2 ex and 3 delta)

2-2 eggs

4 castform

1 mew*

1 ray ex d

1-1 fearow ( no need for 2s it really dosent matter if they are prized u have castforms)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.