My Current Team

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by EsPeOnEX, Dec 18, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. EsPeOnEX

EsPeOnEX New Member

i kinda need help with my team its not that powerfull

Blaziken lv 46
    Bulk Up
    Double Kick
    Slash
    Fire Blast

Manectric lv 46
    Thunder Bolt
    Double Team
    Thunder Wave
    Bite

Absol lv 44
    Shadow Ball
    Double Team
    Aerial Ace
    Bite

Kyogre lv 47
    Body Slam
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Calm Mind

Alakazam lv 43
    Psychic
    Double Team
    Recover
    Future Sight

This is my current team and i play my friend all the time he has same level pokemon and i cant seem to beat him but i am training a horsea to get a kingdra instead of kazam but i have no clue on whether to change any attacks or not soo if any one can help plz do so. oo and i also have a dream team but i havent finished it so i will post that soon thanx

EsPeOn Ex

2. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Quick Question - have you got a Choice Band yet? If not, then if you can get a really long streak in the Battle Tower, you can win one (it's given to you at random after you beat about 35 trainers in a row, and after each group of 7).
    If you give Alakazam Trick, it swaps over the items that the two Pokemon are holding. The Choice band stops them from using any other moves, other than the one they use first. (Sorta like a Permanent version of Encore). This means you can stop them from using most of their moves. Especially funny when they do something like CalmMind, and then they can't attack any more with that Pokémon!

I must admit, I haven't got one myself, but when I do, look out!!! :)

I won't use Legendaries out of principal, so I won't comment on your Kyogre, except the moveset seems okay.

3. EsPeOnEX

EsPeOnEX New Member

why did you send that site to me do you want me to do something

sorry if its a stupid question but why is it there unless you tell me what to do there...

my team has not grown because i have been busy but i almost have my dream team so any suggestions on which pokemon but dont give me a whole list i need a strong fighting type and a strong grass so any suggestions plz help

EsPeOn EX

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

It is most likely a sight that has what each and every (final stage) Pokemon should know for Trainer Battles, knowing SSRiachu....

Yeah Trick plus Choice Band is sweet. But instead of Torrent, try disable. It makes them use struggle EVERY turn while their only attack they can use is disabled....

5. Bing! Specteon you've just won 75 cookies and a free shiny Spectreon

6. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

SS3R, that was a particularly difficult page to read. Why can't you just write the suggestions for what to change over with the previous moveset, and save us all the confusion and hassle?

Also, that last post was just unnecessary.... :mad:

7. I did that so u could have your oringinal team and the modified version right in front of you,no idea y