Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My deck Darkrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEFANOMAR

:pokeball:Here it is the list of my deck it has been working pretty well , what do you think? i want some advices jejeje it could be usefull ooo by the way i dont have any honchkrow lv x because i dont have any money its pretty expensive to my jejejej

Pokemon: 18

2- Darkrai (GE 4/106)
1- Darkrai Lv. X (DP19)
4- Murkrow (2 SW 2 MT)
4- Honchkrow (MT)
3- Sneasel (DP)
3- Weavile (2 SW 1 DP)
1- Absol ex (PK)

Trainer: 26

3- Celio's Network
1- Bebe's Search (cause i dont have more celio's je)
3- Island Hermit
4- Roseanne's Research
2- Team Galactic's Mars (I only have these two)
1- Team Galctic's Wager
1- Professor Rowan
1- Premier Ball
2- Plus Power
2- Night Maintenance
1- Switch
1- Energy Switch
1- Warp Point
1- Super Scoop Up
2- Windstorm

Energy: 16

10- Dark Basic Energy
4- Special Dark Energy
2- Double Rainbow Energy
:pokeball:

POKEMON: 19

4-2-2 Honchkrow/Lv.X
3-3 Weavile
2-2 Darkrai/Lv.X
1 Absol ex

TRAINERS: 26

x3 Celio's Network
x1 Bebe's Search
x3 Roseanne's Research
x2 Island Hermit
x2 Team Galactic's Mars
x2 Team Galactic's Wager
x1 Professor Rowan
x2 Premier Ball
x2 Plus Power
x2 Night Maintenence
x1 Switch
x1 Energy Swich
x1 Warp Point
x2 Moonlight Stadium

ENERGYS: 16

x8 Basic Dark
x4 Special Dark
x2 Scramble
x2 Double Rainbow Energy

If you can't get any Honchkrow Lv.Xs than take them out for +1 Plus Power and +1 Honchkrow.
What's, "jejejej" ??? :confused:

Hi flygon999 i apreciatte your suggestions but i said that i dont have any Honchkrow Lv. x and i need the windstorms because all my deck works with pokebody and pokepower and if someone have a cessation crystal can be hard to win and sorry "jejeje" its and expression like laughing

I'd recommend using 2 more Warp Points then, because Warp Point makes you opponent switch and Cessation moves to the bench. Or, add in some Pachirisus.
Cessation Crsytal is starting to die off.........everybody has Pachirisus......Cessation Crsyatl fears Pachirisus.......

Other ways of laughing:

QLTM
LOL
ROFL
*laughs*
hehehe
hahaha
Muahahaha

Crystal may be dying off, but its still brutal when it shows up, so i agree with your use of windstorms, even though i ALWAYS forget to put them in my decks, and promptly get stomped by (Surprise!) Cessasation Crystals....

As for the honchcrow line, i would only run 4-2 without LvX's. You dont want all your Murkrows to be Honchcrows, only 1, maybe 2...

On trainers, i see a few things that should be swaped around imo. to sum things up, i would do the following:
-2 Hochcrow
-1 Energy Switch
-1 Rosannes
-1 Hermit
-1 Super Scoop Up
+1 Darkrai LvX
+1 Premier Ball
+1 Night Maintainance
+2 Moonlight Stadium
+1 Scott

Okay, so i threw some pokemon changes in there >.< Those stadiums are great, scott will help you get them when you need them, and more Night Maintainance in case your poor Murky's happen to end up in the wrong pile of cards.

definately add in 2 hockcrow Lvl.x. And also, for some reason, I think that the qeavile DP will not be needed. It seems that you dont get enough dark energies and even if you do, it'll get killed.

Ok i agree in ad a stadium but the 4 honchkrow can help if a murkrow its about to die and has the amount of energy to atack as a honchkrow. And i dont have any honchkrow Lv. x :frown: it is hard to find them here in mexico.

Thanks i will change something in the trainer line and post it here later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back