Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Deck (Needs a lot of help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudLink

Well, I made this deck about 3 months ago and never got any comments... It really needs a lot of help, I also never got a chance to really use it cuz my only opponent never came back :(

Pokemon: 20
Elekid d DF x2
Electabuzz d DF x2
Holon's Castform x2
Feebas d DF x2
Milotic d DF x2
Smoochum d DF x4
Rayquaza ex d DF x2
Dratini d DF x2
Dragonite ex d DF x2

Trainers: 25
Rare Candy x3
Great Ball x3
Warp Point x3
Strength Charm
Holon Lake
Holon Adventurer x4
Holon Mentor x3
Celio's Network
Scott
Copycat x2
PlusPower x3

Energy: 15
Scramble Energy x1
Multi Energy x1
d Rainbow Energy x2
Lightning Energy x5
Grass Energy x6

I know a lot needs to be changed... I really want to start playing semi-competitive and get more people in my area to play (I got literally noone right now)

Also, should I stick to trying to make this better or try out another deck? I was thinking of either making Mario (If I could ever get some Lucario) and/or Empoleon (if anyone knows any good builds for these)

Just look over it and let me know what you think/can do to help me out lol...

Thanks for reading this...

Peace...

Emmmm strategy?

You have too much pokemons, can you explain the use of each?

Cheers! :smile:

Ahh, sorry, lol, I had some stuff written but it was from 3 months ago so I just deleted it and posted the deck... well here's what I remember...

I use the Electabuzz's to draw (they're the main thing to get out)
it's only 2 cards a turn, but it still helps, the Castform also helps to draw, and since the Electabuzz are Delta, it helps Castform even more, Castform is also there as backup energy...

the Smoochums are only there as a starter, if I do draw them later on then I toss them for Holon Adventurer... Smoochum is pretty nice as a starter cuz I can get whichever energy type I need + Rayquaza ex or Elekid/Electabuzz

Milotic is kind of filler right now... I haven't really decided on what I really wanna use, but I put her in because I don't have much better and she can be useful if my opponent has a good supporter in their hand, plus I get to see their hand... she rarely gets to attack though (the lone scramble energy is in there just in case)

Rayquaza ex is my main attacker (usually Smoochum should get sacriced ASAP after grabbing Ray)
he's cheap and effective...

Dragonite is my big tank/attacker, I'm not sure if I should use him, takes a while to pump up... Deafen could be real useful, but I rarely get to use Dragon Roar... still... Deafen + Plus Powers is always nice...

Great Ball mainly to pull Elekid out my deck and to quickly check if any of my important pokemon are prized...

Holon's Mentor can fetch me Elekid + Electabuzz and get me another draw too... and if I really need to I can grab Dratinis and Castforms...

Mainly, I try to get Electabuzz out as soon as possible and start off all my turns drawing +2 cards and hopefull getting into Dragonite or Ray with enough energy and just attack :s

Not much of a strategy, which is why I asked for help XD

Thanks for the post though...

Peace...

Sorry, but i think you cant get the cards in time, there's too much pokemon lines involved...

You can pick one of your PKMN and do a deck towards him:

Dragonite Ex d: Very good Pkmn, no weakness and fit in a grass deck...
- High Cost Attacks: Use Exeguttor MT to power up him quickly. Be aware that is a PKMN Ex... when Knock Out your opponent get 2 Prizes...

For starter: Chinglin MT. You get the supporter you want (Mentor if Chinglin is your unique PKMN, Celio if you got something to evolve, Mr Stone Project if you want energy... etc...)

I think Rayquaza is fine, but you will need L energy...

Remember to use Bebe's Search... Celio can't get Ex Pkmn...

I hope that help :smile:

Argh, I'm not sure...

I think the worst thing is this deck are the Feebas and Milotic, but I don't know what to replace them with...

I would add more Elekid/Electabuzz but I don't have any more...

But, what do you think is the problem with it?

Peace...

replace feebas and milotic with fearow d
he will help you set up
and you may want to consider putting dragonair in the deck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back