My DodioZ.. let me show you them.

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shmagoolski, Oct 25, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shmagoolski

Shmagoolski New Member

4 Doduo
    4 Dodrio

3 Porygon DP4
    3 Porygon2 DP4
    3 PorygonZ DP4

17 Pokemans

3 Castaway
    2 Strength Charm
    3 Cessation Crystal
    4 TV Reporter
    4 Celio's
    3 Roseanne's Research
    3 Lake Boundary
    3 Scott
    2 Mr Stone's

27 Trainers

4 Holon's FF
    6 Fire
    1 Electric
    1 Water
    1 Psycic
    3 Scramble

16 Energy

Strategy: Dodrio spreads damage for a while, then Porygon Z cleans up by hitting for 80 (usually). Their synergy is.. I suppose only in that they can both use Holon FF and Fire, so that Porygon Z can use lake boundary.

INCOMING! Turns our Porygon2's power pretty much rocks, so I took out 3 rare candies, put in a 3rd porygon2, and added 3 (somehow.. the numbers add up..) scotts, for SUPER STADIUM/SUPPORTER SEARCCHIIINNGGGG!!

suggestions please! I probably have some wrong basic energies, and my trainers could probably use some work.

Spoilarz:
    Roseanne's Research – Supporter

Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of Basic Pokemon cards and Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward.

You can only use 1 Supporter card during your turn. To use it, place it next to your Active Pokemon, and discard it at the end of your turn.

---------------------------------------

Porygon L.7 – Colorless – HP50
    Basic Pokemon

[C] Calculate: Look at the top 3 cards from your deck, then return them to the top of your deck in any order.
    [C][C] Sharpen: 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 1

Porygon2 L.39 – Colorless – HP70
    Stage 1 – Evolves from Porygon

Poke-Power: Download
    This Power can be used once during your turn. Discard 1 Supporter card from your hand and use the effect of that card as an effect of this Power. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C] Speed Attack: 30 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (+20)
    Resistance: none
    Retreat: 2

Porygon-Z L.54 – Colorless – HP110
    Stage 2 – Evolves from Porygon2

Poke-Power: Conversion
    This Power can be used once during your turn. Discard a Basic Energy card from your hand. If you do, until the end of your turn, this Pokemon’s type is the same type as the discarded Basic Energy. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

[C][C] Tri Attack: Flip 3 coins, this attack does 40 damage x the number of heads.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. Master_Whiscash_77

Master_Whiscash_77 New Member

might want porygon line spoilers. the full set of DP4 spoilers has been posted on pokebeach

3. Shmagoolski

Shmagoolski New Member

thanks..
    I'm amazed... Porygon2's power works reaaally well with scott..

4. Shmagoolski

Shmagoolski New Member

aw man.. is that really it? one comment, and nothing on the deck? is it that poor?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.