Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My G&G list

Status
Not open for further replies.

i like nachos

I've been playing this for a while but, I had never posted it so here it gos...

Pokemon 22

4x Ralts SW
2x Kirlia SW
2x Gardevoir SW
1x Gardevoir Lv X SW
1x Gardevoir EX D DF
3x Gallade SW
2x Cresselia GE
2x Cresselia Lv X GE
1x Stantler SW
3x Pachirisu GE
1x Minun SW

Trainers 24

4x Rare Candy
3x Celios Network
3x Prof. Oaks Visit
3x Roseannes Research
2x Castaway
2x Windstorm
2x Night Maintenance
2x Moonlight Stadium
1x Strength Charm
1x TGW
1x Lake Boundary

Energy 14

8x Psychic
3x DRE
1x Scramble
1x Multi
1x Fighting

Its just your basic G&G strategy with a 2-2 Cresselia tech.

Tell me what ya think!!:thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
pretty solid...more energy maybe...try felecitys drawing..like the cressie!!give it a creative name involving GG...pichu thats pretty weird we post basically at the same time!!!lol

I'd go 1-1 Cresselia. And it doesn't matter if part is prized since Gallade flips prizes over to find it.
+3 Energy cards, 13 is so low (two DRE and one Scramble)
I personally would want Absol as the starter instead of Pachirisu and Stantler.

Oh, and get rid of the 1x Gardevoir EX D DF. That is so pointless. Why would you ever want to attack with that? If you're going to build up a Gardevoir, you'd want to be building up a SW one.
Swap the Multi Energy for a Fighting.
I'd add a TGW.

Gex is there because it's both interesting and fun. It adds more type coverage, deals the most straight damage out of any card in the deck, and partially stops the mirror as well as a few other matchups. It's sorta like the TecH Cessation that some people have been tossing into the deck, but easier to work around.

^thats why u have pachi for 40, discard the tool and all tools of the same name from their hand, all for 1 nrg

You'd be crazy not to play windstorms in G&G in this format. A single Crystal Beach will just cripple you, not to mention Unown Q (Pachi, waht?).

Back to topic, your energy count is low though. You should run 4 DREs, 2-3 scrambles, and 10 basics.

yo mayn cressy is aight but not lyk heeeeck yawwwwh more lyk ehh whateva and i mean it dun even do "ne"thing yknow? like wahy waste yo tym use somethin else fo real

yo mayn cressy is aight but not lyk heeeeck yawwwwh more lyk ehh whateva and i mean it dun even do "ne"thing yknow? like wahy waste yo tym use somethin else fo real

English translation:
Your main cressy is alright but not like -heck yaw - more like =/ ehh whateva and i mean it dont even do anything you know? like why waste your time ? use something else for real

I think it makes a little more sense now - now get back on topic :lol:

1-1 Cressy isn't a terrible idea. 2-2 is probably too much for this deck. It's there just to take advantage of an improbable, but possible, late game situation.

13 energy isn't enough. I run mine with 17 and 4 Rosies, and even that dries up on me from time to time. DRE and Scramble are definitely awesome in this deck.

does anybody else agree that cresselia goes completely against this deck, taking extra prizes before they're all flipped will only hurt you, it's not like you won't get your 1-1 cressellia, by the time you need it you know what your prizes are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back