Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Gojira-esque Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Mustid

well, i went 3-1 with my red face paint deck and a thought crossed my mind, new deck time.

I thought about it and hmmmmm, ive got some aggron ex and a million wailord ex so why not make a deck?

well here it is, i dont know what should be in it exactly trainer wise, but energy-wise i think i got it.

pokemon 23

3 aron
2 lairon
2 aggron ex
3 wailmer
2 wailord ex
4 natu
4 zatu
3 dunsparce

trainers 19

3 tv reporter
3 oaks research
3 petm
3 copy cat
2 cyrstal shards
2 energy charge
2 rare cany
1 town volunteers

energy 18

4 metal
4 rainbow
10 water

looks good, right? :D
tell me what you think guys :p

Well im gonna go play some Counter-Strike, sooo ill check back in a bit.

Last edited:
Aggron ex needs a bunch of nrg and Wailord ex needs a bunch of nrg. Wailord ex is not a good fire counter. Wailord RS is and that is why that deck is so popular. I would just convert it to that.

Wobby would give your deck a fit. I'd either use Wailord in place of Wailord ex or put in Wobby for 1 Xatu.

Pidgeotto Trainer said:
Aggron ex needs a bunch of nrg and Wailord ex needs a bunch of nrg. Wailord ex is not a good fire counter. Wailord RS is and that is why that deck is so popular. I would just convert it to that.

converting it to a walord/aggronEX deck would defete the purpose of haveing a Gojira deck lol, anyway my sugestion is to make the 2/2 walord line into 2/2 furret, and change the 3 TVR into 3 birtch, take away one copycat for another birtch, change the NRG charge into switch (you REALLY need them with aggronEX, trust me) and make the water NRG into physic.........if you want you could also try droping one physic and one rainbow for 2 boost (great card, turn 3 50 to the active and 20 to each bench!!)

hope that helps :D :D

lol godtrainer, it does help. I can actually make the deck with the cards i have now :)

I think ill do it later tonight, but heres how it looks.

pokemon 23

3 aron
2 lairon
2 aggron ex
2 sentret (What set?)
2 furret (What set?)
4 natu
4 zatu
3 dunsparce
1 Wobby

trainers 19

4 prof birch (am i going to have a small hand alot?)
3 oaks research
3 petm
2 copy cat
2 cyrstal shards
3 switch
2 rare cany

energy 18

4 metal
4 rainbow
10 psycic

I might drop a rainbow and a psy for 2 boost....maybe.

well thanks guys, i can actually make this deck. Tell me what you think

regice froze you said:
You also need somthing to counter Amphy. Maybe Meditite or solrock. Remember Amphy has resisance.

thats right, i forgot about that, but if i can get four metal on him, and at least 3 xatus down, hes not gonna do anything to me anyway...brian, and ur crazy amphy deck.

Furret is the one from Aq. And yeah, Birch is good with Aggron/Furret decks, since Furret makes your hand smaller with it's power (to fetch any energy card for the cost of 2 cards shuffled back in the deck), so yeah, you will have relatively small hands.

Oh, and you can deal with Amph ex decks with those Crystal Shards there, so no need to add Meditite or Solrock really.

I think it's good. Furret adds some speed to Aggron, which it needs, without the Wailord you can concentrate on getting the Metals/Rainbows rather than the boosts/metals/rainbows, it will make the deck weaker to Fire, but not so much if you manage to get a nice set up. Xatu's good, an Aggron with 4 metals and with at least 3 or 4 Xatu's on the bench is really hard to stop.

So yeah, nice deck.

i play a deck that is very similar to this (that is where i got the usefull tips from, experience :D ) anyway, yea ampy is resistant to it, but dont worry, the bench dammage will accumulate soo fast, and also if you need to you can rend the ampy for the finnal damage, but basicaly you can do 20-30 to amphy and he CANT touch you for any damage. Also the only fire that this is really week to is ninetales, which with enough nrg, can OHKO you, but about the other fire let me explane...

ok, blaziken

he does 100 (2x50 for weekness)
you prevent 40 (metals)
you take 60 damage
your turn
you heal 30-40 with xatu
down to 30
could play a healing card
down to 10 (maybe)
wow 10 whole damage, man with 150 hp your sure gona die quick LOL LOL, mean time you are smacking him for 50 and 20 to the bench he is gone in 2 turns

but RAY will give you a problem...if you can survive his first shot you have a chance...just attach a chrystal shard, become colorless and hit him for the KO

other cards that it will take skill to defend against

armaldo
skyridge machamp
medatie

other then that you should be pritty well set :D :D

Last edited:
well, my deck went 3-1 in 15+ (bad hand :mad: ) in the 1st tournament, but i was undefeated in the second. I creamed a BAR deck easily, even thought it was fully powered up. I took out four bar decks that day easily with my deck... i just wish i got a good hand that last game :)

Last edited:
=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
thats right, i forgot about that, but if i can get four metal on him, and at least 3 xatus down, hes not gonna do anything to me anyway...brian, and ur crazy amphy deck.

Who ever said amphy going to knock out aggron? Next set's electrode will. Knocks out aggron out instanly(even if you had 57 metal attached) :D . Good luck will him on my bench.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back