Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My "Great Oasis!!" deck needs help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard19190

Do these muscles lie?! [rofl] My "Great Oasis!!" deck, it's pretty good, indeed! ......but it's.....i want to put in my other PKMN, but i don't have enough room...... It's a varified version of the Oasis starter, [Oh, you could'nt tell?!]
& i've, well, it's down \/ there \/! <( ^.^ )>
4 claw fossil
2 Anorith
1 Armaldo
1 Groudon EX
2 Zigzagoon {SS}
1 Linoone {RS}
4 Lotad id 1-12-#
3 Lombre id 1-45-#
1 Azurill
3 Marill
1 Azumarill
3 Sandsrew
1 Sandslash
1 holo-Hariyama
3 Makuhita {all 3 variations}
11 Water Energy
1 Multi-Energy
12 Fighting Energy
2 Energy Search
2 Wally's Training [very helpful]
1 Switch

that's it! & i'm gonna put my want pkmn for the deck in the next post!

The PKMN that i wanna put in there, but don't have any room, is:
3 Mudkipp
2 Marshstomp
1 Swampert
1 Anorith
1 Armaldo
1 Zigzagoon
1 Ludicolo

So, there ya go!

Okay, First of all, NEVER put two stage 2 evo's in the same deck. Make the Armaldo line 4/4/4. Take out all the pokemon but the Armaldo line. Add a 3/3 Holo Delcatty line for xtra Draw. Next add a 3/3 SS Wubba line for those pesky ex Pokemon. Sorry, but I can't help you with the trainers. It would take too long (no offense) to type all that up and I really don't feel like it. Add at least 20 nrg if not more. Make 1/3 of them Psy nrg. Oh yeah there is one thing I can say about the Trainers. add 4 Switch. That's about it! By th way, check your PM ;). See ya!

First, I'm going to recommend my E-on deck tips article. There's a link in my signature. It should give you some general ideas on how to build decks in this format.
Armaldo is an intriguing idea -- since most E-on decks are very dependant on Supporters, they'll take a big hit if Armaldo comes out. Your problem is that you literally only have 9 Trainers, and your Pokemon are too numerous and too unfocused. SwampertEX is giving good suggestions, and I recommend you consider them. Use the Pokemon setup he suggested, and figure out a way to build your Trainer engine without Supporters. Trust me, it can be done. I think you'll be fine with 18 Energy (12 Fighting, 6 Psychic). The rest of your slots should go to Trainers. Like SwampertEX, I'll let you try to figure out a good Trainer engine, but I will give one tip -- don't have any Supporters. Trust me, it can be done.

[sighs] I like Armaldo, & it's BLADE ARMS! & i like me waters, too.... Lombre & it's DOUBLE SCRATCH!
& Marill, with my almost favorite attack, The Double Bubble! & my Hariyama, & Sandslash.....

.......& Trainers never really helped me exept Potion, Gust of Wind, Wallys Training, etc.
& the switch i use for when i wanna get Anorith out & use WT & evolve it into Armaldo, then lay it on the line with BA!

Just because you like all these cards doesn't mean they should all be in the deck. We've already said Armaldo's good. But put it with good support Pokemon and the right Trainers, rather than just ones you like that don't really fit the deck. Make sure that the Pokemon you use fit together with Armaldo, and that your Trainers help you. Also, since we're talking about Armaldo, DON'T USE WALLY'S TRAINING! It's a Supporter, and Armaldo shuts down Supporters. Ergo, it doesn't fit. See where we're going with this? You asked for help, got suggestions from two people, and then turned around and said you wouldn't change anything! That's very frustrating to us.

oh, ok, ok.... i forgot about THAT, ok.....but i want to keep revolving around Fighting & Water, ok?
THAR'S THE PROBLEM with why i've said i would'nt change anything!
[sighs]

You have to be 16 and sign up to be a pokemon prof. There's still no garuntee you will get to start you're own league, but it;s a start. sign up at Pokemon-tcg.com. It's on there somewhere!

Ok, scratch that....& double scratch my chances of joining one, as i said in your topic, my mom probably would'nt have time to take me there, either........:((

<( @.@ )>

If you have questions about going to a league I suggest you ask about it in the Tournaments and Organized Play area.
For your deck dkates and Swampert are pointing you in the right direction. The main thing is that it is better is using 2 or 3 evolution lines with 2 or 3 of the final form rather than your 6 evolutions with only 1 of the final form. Dkates article is a good one for starters.
Oh, btw I would not say NEVER use 2 stage 2 lines. It can be worked but not with 6 evolutions in all.

Hey, I found a kewl combo the other day:
Holo Delcatty
Recycle nrg
Oracle
(not in that order :lol: )

A kewl combo with Delcatty would be Mew2 ex!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back