My Inferstantmortar Deck!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mca3, Jan 2, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mca3

mca3 New Member

I am running a deck consisting of:

18 Pokemon:

4 Stantler SW

3 Magmortar SW
    1 Magmortar Lv. X
    3 Magmar MT

2 Infernape
    1 Infernape Lv. X Promo
    1 Infernape lv. X DP
    1 Monferno
    2 Chimchar (1 promo)

25 Trainers and supporters:

2 Celio's network
    2 bebe's search
    4 Roseanne's research
    4 team galactic mars
    1 Scott
    2 great ball
    2 potion
    4 Rare candy
    2 night maintenance
    1 speed stadium
    1 battle frontier

17 Energy:

15 fire energy
    2 Scramble energy

My strategy is to start with Stantler, use lead to get that needed supporter, while setting up a Infernape and a Magmortar on the bench. When Stantler gets KO'd, bring in a loaded Magmortar/ Lv. X and use Flame Blast. When Magmortar faints( with around 8 energy attached) Bring in Infernape evolove into Infernape Lv. X use Flare up and get back my energys while dealing out 150 damage. Then while Infernape is Active evolve a benched Magmar into a Magmortar and start loading up again, and retreat Infernape. Then put in Magmortar and the cycle continues!!!

I have changed alot from my previous deck, if you see any problems or Flaws let me know, Thanks!!!:thumb:

2. anng12

anng12 New Member

it;s a bad deck
    choose a arcanine sw
    you also need lucario

3. mca3

mca3 New Member

I beat an empoleon and a Blisscatty deck with it.- Stantler

4. Let Fire Fall

Let Fire Fall New Member

This won't work. The reason Delcatty worked with Infernape was because it could actually dump energy into the discard while getting more cards in your hand. All Magmortar does is die...

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

If Infernape died in Infercatty, then what? You have to think about the consequences of your strategy, A lot of people build decks with out thinking about Consequences. Yea, it seems a little slow, but it makes up for it self. I wont build something new, I thought of Inphlosion:Infernape-Typhloshin, but THAT seems slow, 2 stage 2 pokemon!:nonono:

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

What if you don't start with Stanler? And did you really beat Empoleon with this deck?

7. mca3

mca3 New Member

It was an Empoleon-Pidgeot deck!!!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

That was without Stantler, It seemed slow without him, But I havent tried it with him yet!

Last edited: Jan 3, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.