My MD event report

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Muscovy Level X, May 31, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

I burst into the store, just minutes before the event. I was psyhed.
    I riped open my packs. No Lv.Xs. (I've actualy done the math and figured out that I should have had 3.5 Lv.X/ex/*s from prereleases, not 1:rolleyes:). I didn't have much to work with, but I put something together.
    It was basicly Sudowodo focused, with Unoun P. I then had to fill it in with some Eevee and Espeon, some Chatots, and my Techs, Mewtwo, Articuno and Phione. It was :fighting:/:psychic:/:water: (with a Call energy:biggrin:). No good trainers, (exept 3 Mom's Kindness, but that doesn't count).

Round 1
    I faced a kid who had the best impronteu Eeveelutions deck I've ever seen. Pretty fairly match near the start, got up some Sudowoodo and got them going with Unoun P, but a surprise Jolteon KO left me with a loss.

Round 2
    For this I was against a 10 year old kid who was too full of himself (he talked my ear off, gloating over pulling a Pory Lv.X that no one had seen, and he wouldn't show anyone. Hmmm:rolleyes:). I started with Chatot, managed to grab Mewtwo and Sudo and load them up. I KOed a Lickitung that got Chattered, so he didn't get to use his Chatot, due to a KO from Mewtwo. He took out Mewtwo with Manectric, but my damaged Sudowoodo came up for the win (I love flail).

Round 3
    This was against a pretty scattered deck that relied on Mewtwo and some of the Birds. A Phione start let me get Espeon, which I used to take out his Mewtwo. After that, 'couple of flails and that match was over.

Final: 2/3

2. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

GJ I guess, which area of BC are you in? Victoria?

3. Muscovy Level X

I live in Victoria, but due to family visiting, I went to the Coquitlam PR.

4. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Good job, do you know what place you came in?

5. Muscovy Level X

I don't, because there weren't prizes, and the juniors were having an extra round (I don't know why...).

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

I might have seen you I'm not sure, I was the guy with the Red BoSox hat

7. Muscovy Level X

Can't remember, but that's me.
    I was the kid who rushed in near the end of deck building.