My new deck: Power Overgrowth

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by The Don, May 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don New Member

Comments on my new deck appreciated. My strategy is, again, to get the evolution of the pokemon, most directly using Wurmples' Signs Of Evolution, and to use Town Volunteers to resurrect them for when the evolutions are knocked out. Solrock and Lunatone are put in as some good starters.

Pokemon (22)

2 Shroomish EX R/S 69/109
    1 Breloom EX R/S
    2 Baltoy Great Encounters
    1 Claydol Great Encounters
    1 Makuhita EX R/S 56/109
    1 Makuhita Great Encounters
    1 Hariyama Great Encounters
    1 Treecko EX R/S 76/109
    2 Treecko Great Encounters
    1 Grovyle EX R/S 31/109
    1 Grovyle Great Encounters
    1 Sceptile Great Encounters
    3 Wurmple EX R/S
    1 Cascoon EX D/P (I only own one)
    1 Dustox EX R/S
    1 Lunatone Great Encounters
    1 Solrock Great Encounters

Trainers (14)
    2 Energy Search
    2 Fisherman Skyridge
    2 Town Volunteers
    2 Potion
    3 Pokeball
    1 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Oran Berry

Energies (24)
    11 Fighting Energies
    13 Grass Energies

2. Gowk

Gowk New Member

TO many pokemon. I would say to get rid of Dusktox, Mahkuta Lines, they just seems sutffed in there.

Please post a stratagey or it is hard to understand why some cards are in there!

3. The Don

The Don New Member

I want to keep Dustox and Hariyama because they can inflict a lot of damage. I was thinking of getting rid of Baltoy and Claydol lines. Maybe Shroomish and Breloom.

My Sceptile is in there as a good fighter and as an energy-use extender with its pokebody. Hariyama and Dustox are, again, my main attacking pokemon. I put Lunatone and Solrock as good starters because they have high HP and can attack with any energy and inflict 20 damage. I think they would be great pokemon to start off the game. Claydol is solely in there as an attacker with high HP, and I already have that, so I am thinking of getting rid of it. Same with Breloom.

4. charchar

charchar New Member

try to not run to many 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 lines. try to focus on 2-2,3-3 4-4, 3-2-3 or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.