Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

My Nintendo DS!

GCTonyHawk7

Hey everyone, I made my own prototype of the new Nintendo DS! How cool is that? I guesses it would have similar buttons to the Gamecubes, but still differnt style to them. The two screens are vertical, and there is a slot of the optical disks. There is a headphone jack, and although I did not make the bottom, there is a place that it can lay perfectly on a charger and charge the batterys. Wanna see it? Here it is:
8704633.png

Hope, you like it, and leave your comments here, please dont hate it to much.

It won't use optical discs, it is going to use Semiconductor Memory (kinda like SD Cards). There are also some speculations that it will also play GBA Cartridges.

I thought they siad it wouldnt support gba carts.... which would be disappointing if it didnt.

yeah, I am reluctant to believe that the screens wont look pretty much just like you had them, one that flips over on top of the other... Its most likely... I see them possibly ading 2 more buttons, but maybe not... only half or so seem to use the L/R buttons now as is on GBA.....

Nice though....

CrimsonWarrior26 said:
What use will two screens do? Seems pointless to me. :rolleyes:
Well, think of the possibilities:

-Racing games, one screen actual race, other screen the rear view mirror.
-RPGs, one screen the game, the other the map.
-Pokemon, one screen the battle, the other the attacks, ituems and party.
-and, they can be used as one big sceen acording to Nintendo.

See, very sueful.

But, It may be confusing... I mean, how do you change screens to control, or do you play on 1 and watch the other?

Back