My Nintendo DS!

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by GCTonyHawk7, Feb 11, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Hey everyone, I made my own prototype of the new Nintendo DS! How cool is that? I guesses it would have similar buttons to the Gamecubes, but still differnt style to them. The two screens are vertical, and there is a slot of the optical disks. There is a headphone jack, and although I did not make the bottom, there is a place that it can lay perfectly on a charger and charge the batterys. Wanna see it? Here it is:
    [​IMG]
    Hope, you like it, and leave your comments here, please dont hate it to much.

2. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

It won't use optical discs, it is going to use Semiconductor Memory (kinda like SD Cards). There are also some speculations that it will also play GBA Cartridges.

3. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Hmmm, I suppose you are correct, but either way, that is the slot where you would put the games.

4. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I thought they siad it wouldnt support gba carts.... which would be disappointing if it didnt.

yeah, I am reluctant to believe that the screens wont look pretty much just like you had them, one that flips over on top of the other... Its most likely... I see them possibly ading 2 more buttons, but maybe not... only half or so seem to use the L/R buttons now as is on GBA.....

Nice though....

5. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Thanks, glad you like it

6. CrimsonWarrior26

CrimsonWarrior26 New Member

What use will two screens do? Seems pointless to me. :rolleyes:

7. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Well, think of the possibilities:

-Racing games, one screen actual race, other screen the rear view mirror.
    -RPGs, one screen the game, the other the map.
    -Pokemon, one screen the battle, the other the attacks, ituems and party.
    -and, they can be used as one big sceen acording to Nintendo.

See, very sueful.

8. Liam

Liam New Member

But, It may be confusing... I mean, how do you change screens to control, or do you play on 1 and watch the other?

9. Silver Chaos

Silver Chaos New Member

Maybe you just hit a button and you can convert between the controls of each screen.