Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unlimited My Poison Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimzon94

Alright, so I play the online trading card game and have made a deck over the past couple of months and I'm not sure as to how I could make it better. The deck's mainly focused around poison as the title suggests as a way to keep damage constant and also as a slight annoyance to people I play against, I like to think of it as a troll deck 'cause I've had battles where I've negated each move and eventually they weren't even thinking about their moves properly but rather were focusing entirely on taking out the most prominent member of my deck: Crobat.

It runs quite smoothly and I find myself winning a good amount of matches but I still have trouble against some decks, I've managed to defeat a Darkrai/Yveltal deck with it before but it was handled by my friend who's more a fan of brute strength rather than strategy (which is probably where I ended up beating him in the end), but there are a few decks that don't seem strategically crafted that I at times lose to and the main reason for that is not being able to pull Crobat's quick enough.

So anyways, here's the deck list:

Pokemon:
Chandelure EX x1
Trubbish x2
Garbador w/ garbotoxin x2
Foongus x1
Amoongus w/ sporprise x1
Zubat x3
Golbat x3
Crobat w/ Night Sight x3

Trainers:
Ultra Ball x2
Level Ball x4
Evosoda x2
Rare Candy x2
Sacred Ash x1
Energy Retrieval x2
Hypnotoxic Laser x4
Professor Sycamore x1
Cheren x2
Pokemon Centre Lady x2
Cilan x2
N x2
Virbank City Gym x2
Float Stone x2
Muscle Band x1
Giant Cape x1

Energy:
Psychic Energy x8
Double Colourless Energy x4

And that, is my deck list. I have to admit I haven't really been playing as often as I'd liked and haven't really indulged in the new fighting and psychic packs but this is where I'm at as of right now and don't know where I could change it, although writing it out makes me think I could do without some of the trainer cards. I've also been considering whether Foongus is a good addition, I use Foongus as a quick draw pokemon, it's Find a Friend move can prove helpful when I have a Zubat on my bench with a Crobat in my hand and need to pull a Golbat and Amoongus' sporprise can change games for me with its confusion.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think and where I could possibly improve with this deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back