3 Oran Berry
3 Potion
2 Power Charge

4 Metal
4 Boost
7 Water
2 Warp
2 rainbow

I put lanette's search in there, because its great mid-game. It gets you some scavenger hunt cards to put back into the deck if you need it. The copycat is also good incase your opponent get into the 7-10 hand size, which can happen a lot, and it has made the game for me. Wailord is crucial. It basically makes the deck playable in mf with blaziken running a muk. It can take out blaz easy, if played right.
Vs Amphy i can see it have problems, but if you can get a 4 metaled Aggron out, just surge the bench and if you have a wobbuffet up, you have two options,
A: warp and takedown/surf
B: It can only do 10 to you and does 10 to itself, just potion/oran it. While you do 20 to the bench every turn.
Garde- May give you problems, but i think aggron can take the beating, you can basically rend and surge and do what i said above if you have wobbuffet, its overated imo.
Blaz- Take down, take down, surf for delcatty maybe, and take down, theres 3 wailords for a reason, they can last longer than the blaz's and 9tails, unless they get a good bench thats loaded,...
Rayquaza- if it gets damaged by a surge or a rend and aggron is koed, sick furret and do 60 or use dunsparce in a sacrifice if you dont get heads or you need a turn....
Slaking- could cause a problem, but i dont think it has enough support to beat aggron or wailord, unless its active early and u cant use furret, but theres enough draw to help get the cards without furret.
[

Last edited:
ya, definitely max out on Birch. Its great w/ Furret. You can drop 1 Rainbow energy easily. U'll prolly not need any of them during a game, but its safe to leave one in.

I like LNS too, specially first turn, as it thins the deck quite a bit. I like it better than dropping an energy to Dunsparce. Anyway, It looks awesome Pokey, hope you do good at your CC.

-1 power charge/ -2 warp energy/-3 birch/ -1 lenettes's net search/+2 rainbow/+2 copycat/+3 oracle

Rainbow will really help out aggron ex belive me I have this same deck ;)

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
registeel how does rainbow help? All it needs is 2 metal energy do its good attack, and you would probably want to attach metal energy not rainbow energy if you want to prevent 10 damage and not do 10 damage to your own pokemon. I dont think theres any reason to put Rainbow Energy on an Aggron ex.

Go with Jeremy's fix, it'll be a lot better.

Well the rainbow helps out because aggron ex allready has alot of hp and youl want them in there just in case you can't get the energy needed and yeah I know that furret will let him search for A metal every turn but this is just my opinoin and maybe your right furret will pretty much cover that so I geuss 2 rainbow will be fine so I'll make it -1 power charge/-2 birch/-2 lannette's net search/+2 oracle +2 copycat/+1 sentret how does that sound?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back