Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my sneasel deck whats wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesschow12

everyone plz edit my sneasel deck ,i DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH THAT and it keeps losing duh...

12 poke
3 sneasel neo1
2 scyther jungle
2 cleffa
2 tyrogue
1 elekid
1 magby
1 erika dratini

3 oak
1 prof oak research
2 super potion
4 focus band
3 comp search
3 item finder
2 ER
3 SER
3 double gust
3 energy charge
2 no removal gym
1 choas gym
2 town volunteer
2 lass

4 dark
3 rainbow
3 DCE
4 recycle

-1 TV
-1 Choas
-2 No removal
-2 Super Potion
-1 Sneasal
-1 Elekid
-1 Erika's Dratini
-3 Rainbow
-1 Recycle
-1 Energy Charge

wow 14 cards, now we can have some fun...

+1 Magby
+2 Erika's Jigglypuff
+1 Radio Tower (dont hurt yourself, good defualt Gym)
+1 Oaks Research (or change both tho Shamans)
+1 Energy Retrieval
+4 Plus Power
+3 Grass
+1 DCE

Now fucos shifts to FTKO with E Jiggly. If you see one weak/semi weak basic, no bench, then go to town. Erika's Jiggly can do 40-80 damage FIRST TURN! Radio Tower will allow you to view (without rearanging) the top 2 cards of your deck. Good when you need to decide if you wanna Oak, or Oak Research. 2nd Magby is good Slowking EX Tech. The addition of Grass gives you a second turn 60 chance with Scyther, plus being Basics, you can get them back, which is why I included 1 lone Energy Retreival

To Tech Slowking, Pichu is better. Remove the Elekid as it isn't really that good considering you'de be doing damage very quickly. Also consider assing iggly-- beware the unowns!! Since its a [D] deck anyway, an absol or two wouldn't hurt.

Well, the main thing that's wrong with it is that it looks like someone on PTCO helped you build it. Double Gust is not a good card to play with now that the rule is you may only retreat once. Second, it's slow. Your draw and searching cards count 9. Item Finder will not help near the beginning of the game if you play correctly. You should play around 15 draw/search cards. Even PTCO members know that Elekid has no place in Unlimited! The bottom line is that Unlimited decks do change as new cards come out. PTCO still does not recognize this. It took me a long time for my deckbuilding to recover after being on PTCO...

Last edited:
Even with Nintendo rules, Double Gust is still a better choice. It acts as Switch, curing Status's, and a Gust. The highest Retreat in his deck is 1, which can be paid with a Recycle, so no harm.... They choose any benched Pokemon and you just use your one retreat to bring anyone else up that you choose....... In a practically free retreat deck, I would allways choose Double Gust. Its abilty to act as 3 different usefull cards makes it way better than Gust.

As far as Pichu, 1 teched isnt bad, but the best is Magby. Sputter to shut off the power, and assuming you dont get KOed or benched, you can rain down trainers and then retreat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back