Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

my weavile ambipom deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

TODDakaESTEBAN

this is just a rough list of a deck that i hope sees some play at states, it's the deck i posted here months ago but with the addition of a card that we all knew would make the deck playable ...

Pokemon 19

2- sneasle
2- weavile SW
3- aipom
3- ambipom
4- absol SW
2- darkrai
2- darkrai Lv X
1- sableye cg

Trainers 26

3- celio's network
2- roseanne's research
2- dual ball
4- team galactic's mars
3- team galactic's wager
2- castaway
2-amulet coin
3- crystal beach
3- warp point
2- night maintenance

Energies 15

4 -special darkness
11- basic darkness

the strat is simple, disrupt your opponents setup and reduce their hand to 0-2 cards to use charity tail, the best part of this variation is that ambipom's attack is viable with the help of weavile and darkrai even when they have a hand,

the tool's get rid of windstorms, they can easily just knock the poke that amulet coin is on out but hopefully they windstorm , so you can lock the beach

raid is the most underestimated attack in the format, so many decks with absol don't equip the means to use it, that's bad deck building to me

anyway enjoy

Try to play some Energy Removal 2. They are really cool since Ambipom can also discard energy. I posted a list like this a few months ago, but it didn't have the Dark theme going. I used Holon Energy WP + Water. My problem was low damage output and low HP, but with the boost of Darkness energy in your build, hopefully that will be solved. I'll do some testing with this new list if i can manage to get the Darkrai stuff (that is going to put a hurting on my wallet :mad:, wait maybe not, just saw my Dialga on eBay is up to $20.50, lol :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back