my1st battle roads

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by weatie21, Oct 2, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weatie21

weatie21 New Member

I play my electivire and raichu deck for the frist battle roads. in mastars and i got 5 th with it my 1st mach was with Steven and it was close i got the worse set up i could but i pull it off. my 2st mach was with John B. and i just got stomp that was my 1 st lost. my 3nd mach was with ANNA G. and i just won. my 4th mach with Andrew Mondeck and it was a good mach ever one was wheching use play but i lose .the 5 th mach was with Andrew Mondeck MOM i just beat her.i am so happy that i got 5 th in the 1st battle roads in mastars.i went 3/5 what do you think of that plz let me know:pokeball:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  2. Scipio

Scipio New Member

I think that you should write better reports, since this hurts my eyes, and is a genocide to all that is grammar and spelling.

Plus, your report tells us barely ANYTHING about the games.

3. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

Unfortunately, this type of report does not belong here; rather, you should write tournament reports in the relevant thread for that type of tournament in that forum. Further, as the famed Roman general pointed out, you'll want to read the "How to write a tournament report" guide available on this site.

Good luck,

Dendro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.