Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MY's OP is doing it again. THIS TIME IT'S ILLOGICAL!

KaMewie

Based off nationals info:

A friend of mine went to league there and met the head judge there. He said that the head judge said that every card below HP is illegal. YES EVEN REPRINTED ONES. This is outrageous and idiotic.

POP SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE!

Last edited:
Relax.

Let's talk to JJ first. And I don't think KH is head judge, is he?

It's true though. I asked about reprinted cards that didn't get new text like Celio's, I was turned down.

JJ on MSN said:
about that..

i need to check again with them..

cause as far as i know, cards that are reprinted can be used.

i was also shocked when you all mention that KH said cannot use

i will check with william them all..
then i will post in beach most likely on tomorrow

Bam.

Based off nationals info:

A friend of mine went to league there and met the head judge there. He said that the head judge said that every card below HP is illegal. YES EVEN REPRINTED ONES. This is outrageous and idiotic.

POP SOLVE THIS ISSUE PLEASE!

Just do this. Go up to him and say "So I can't use my Base Set Fire energy?". See what he says to that.:lol:

Our judge KIN HONG said reprinted cards CANT BE USED!?!?!! THIS IS NUTS THIS JUDGE IS A REAL NUT CASE!!!!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

YOU CAN GET THE SOLID PROVE FROM www.go-pokemon.com nationals> FAQ> rules and regulations>14.1.5 reprinted cards.tq

Last edited:
I believe this is a misunderstanding. As far as what I haven been told, he refers to the cards which are not reprinted and never mention about reprinted cards.

I believe he was trying to explain that cards before H.Phantom cannot be used in national; however, excluding reprinted cards (and basic energies, too).

Hence, reprinted can be used.

Hope it clarifies everything. :)

Last edited:
Just confirming. I don't want to go in nats and get dqed for some lame reason. Thanks.

I guess this can be locked now.

yeah...looks like it's solved then. good to hear that nats is going to run smoothly - decks wise. ;)

Back