Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mysterious 20 Card Set

sharyn

Heyy!!

they all have the GE Symbol, but this is a mysterious set with 20 cards, that i have only made 11 of those 'couse i dont have much time :p

01 Dialga
02 Palkia
03 Lugia
04 Hitmonlee
05 Hitmonchan
06 Suicune, Raikou and Entei
07 Zapdos
08 Ho-Oh
09 Darkrai
10 Cresselia
11 [Not made yet]
12 [Not made yet]
13 [Not made yet]
14 [Not made yet]
15 [Not made yet]
16 The Last Chance
17 Energy Focus
17 [Not made yet]
18 [Not made yet]

enjoy, and have fun reading ^^

PS: There are some typing errors, like some spaces between words are missing couse I write fast :p
and hitmonchans 1st attack should say "Hitmonchan does 10 damage to itself" not hitmonlee,,

Last edited:
LOTS of improper card grammar. Lots.
Also, some of the fonts are wrong.
But some of the art is great.

Unfortunately... you're an art thief. :X
You're supposed to give credit to the person that actually drew the picture. You did no such thing.
The Ho-oh is Ken Sugimori's, the Zapdos is from the Mystery Dungeon poster, and I've seen the Darkrai before, as well. I think it might be Sugimori's, too. Also, the art styles on the others are vastly different, clearly drawn by different people.
Don't claim other people's art as your own.

LOTS of improper card grammar. Lots.
Also, some of the fonts are wrong.
But some of the art is great.

Unfortunately... you're an art thief. :X
You're supposed to give credit to the person that actually drew the picture. You did no such thing.
The Ho-oh is Ken Sugimori's, the Zapdos is from the Mystery Dungeon poster, and I've seen the Darkrai before, as well. I think it might be Sugimori's, too. Also, the art styles on the others are vastly different, clearly drawn by different people.
Don't claim other people's art as your own.

What he said,
You should always give credit to the person who drew it.
DON'T BE A FOOL!

Back