Mystery Pokemon Rocks America?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Cooltrainer Aaron, Oct 4, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Now that the third game is released, Pokemon.com has put out a news article for what Pokemon Rocks contains. Allthough I'm still not happy about the cities, I'd like to find out about the new games and movies.

What suprised me the most was the new mysterious Pokemon that they are planning to release and give Pokedex entries for.

Could it be the ! or ? Unowns? Maybe a legendary Psychic type like Mew and Celebi? I can't wait to find out.

What do you think it is people?

2. Cooltrainer Aaron

Cooltrainer Aaron New Member

Oops, I put this in the wrong section. I just realized that I clicked on the wrong link.

Would one of the moderators please move this before any replies come up? Thanks.

3. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

Where did you want this RTC? I'll move it there... if its STILL the wrong place just PM me.

4. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I suspect he wanted it in the POkemon Rocks American topic.
    To tell you the truth, I thought it stood on it's own as a seperate topic well enough since it's moved past the "what are the cities?" of the first topic.

5. Skywolf1

Skywolf1 New Member

From what I have heard this is going to be an all-day "shindig" with a coracopia (sp?) of events taking place from games, to crafts to just about anything else.

I would really like to go to St. Louis for this event, however, due to personal issues, I might just have to settle for San Diego instead.

In any case, it promises to be a very exciting event.

Take Care,

Skywolf1