4 Bebe's Search
4 Buck's Training
2 Helix

Energy: 14
4 Call Energy
2 Psychic Energy
8 Grass Energy

Strategy:
Use Yanmega to spread damage for zero while you power up your dragonites and then bring it out and attack and hope for the best lol...:biggrin::lol::thumb::nonono:

--------------
Dragonite LV.61 – Colorless – HP140
Stage 2 – Evolves from Dragonair

[C][C][C] Hyper Beam: 40 damage. Flip a coin, if heads discard 1 Energy attached to the Defending Pokemon.
[C][C][C][C] Draco Meteor: Flip a coin for each of your opponent's Pokemon in play. If heads, do 50 damage to that Pokemon.

Weakness: Colorless (+30)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 3

---------------
Yanmega LV.47 – Grass – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Yanma

[.] Shockwave: 10 damage. This attack also does 10 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon. Your opponent chooses the Benched Pokemon to switch.
[G][G][C][C] Chase Turn: 60 damage. If the Defending Pokemon already has at least 2 damage counters on it when you attack, this attack does an additional 20 damage, and switch Yanmega with one of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Lightning (+20)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

----------------
Uxie LV.55 – Psychic – HP70
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Power: Setup
You can use this Power once during your turn, when you play this card from your hand onto your Bench. Draw cards from your deck until you have 7 cards in your hand.

[C] Psychic Restore: 20 damage. You may return Uxie and all cards attached to it to the bottom of your deck in any order.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

------------

only as a notice you put azelf in your list and have the uxie translation,and you forgot the yanma translation.

Man, now I HAVE to play this at a Battle Road just because he dedicated the deck to me.

Not that I'm complaining, Dragonite IS my second favorite pokemon, after all, and the list looks pretty fluid, to say the least.

Yanmega seems pretty disruptive. I never realized that it was a free attack and it made them switch...that's pretty sweet.

The thing that really bugs me is how flippy and inefficient Dragonite is. Reminds me a little of Exploud lol

draz: yeah lol but hey you gotta take a risk to get a reward sometimes .
death: yeah its a great disruptive card and lets you put stuff in OHKO'ing range for Dragonite.

Dragonite is definitely worth the risk, considering you're already doing something with Yanmega. Too bad Draco Meteor doesn't cost 3 or something like that...

I have tested this deck and it is beast!!

Very consistent list, the only changes I have are

- Omastar Line (-5)
- 1 psy energy (-1)
+ 2 TMS2 "devolutionator" (+2)
+ 1-1-1 Sceptile line (+3)
+ 1 grass (+1)

Sceptile is really needed to make the deck work. Draggy takes 4 energy to use Draco Meteor. Without scramble or DRE it is really hard to recover once your first Draggy dies. With sceptile he only needs two energy, which makes it much easier to attack. Without sceptile, a Go Blast from mespirit can finish the deck in 1 shot.

And I would name the deck Atom Bomb myself since Draco Meteor essentially is a pokemon Atomic Bomb.

Nice list nontheless, I like it a lot with the changes.

It wasn't meant to be that much of a competitive deck, IMHO, though really all you have to do if you lose a Dragonite is bring out another Yanmega and spread again while building another one.

It wasn't meant to be that much of a competitive deck, IMHO, though really all you have to do if you lose a Dragonite is bring out another Yanmega and spread again while building another one.

ya but in my testing it seems to have the potencial to be a competitive deck and I want to try and make it a competitive deck. And having Draggy sit on the bench while the opponent easly kills the yanmega isn't good.

Just giving my opinion.

There is no easy kill to Yanmega if you're clever enough. If one is in trouble, return it to the bench and begin another Yanmega attack. It has free retreat for a reason.

The Omastar line is also efficient for those who try to evolve to get itself safe, which forces a kill on a lower evolution stage and gives the opponent a dead card in his/her hand.

It should work pretty well just like this... though adding the de-evolutionizers may be helpful.

Never mind, opponent brings it out. Nonetheless, still not an easy prize to get.

Honestly, there should be some super scoop ups in here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back