Naruto movie adverts in mah Gintama? (lock plzkthx)

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by Professor_Chris, Jul 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

So, I was watching the 66th episode of Gintama today entitled "Hana Yori Dango" and originally aired on July 26, 2007. The episode begins with Gintoki reading an issue of JUMP with post-time skip Naruto on the cover and him saying the following:
    I don't want to know who, what, when or why. I just want to know if something was partially spoiled for me. Yes or no answers will suffice.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  2. Sandslash7

Sandslash7 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Umm.... I don't know.

The trailer for the first Shippuuden movie used the tagline: "Naruto Dies" (or "Naruto's Death")

But I don't think he actually died.

3. Professor_Chris

Well, this episode aired last year (date added to OP), at any rate, the Naruto movies have never been canon (like most movies), besides it's kinda over if Naruto dies.

Off topic slightly, but there was an amusing conversation after that
    We only get those silly commercials. :\

4. Kabigon_Jr

Kabigon_Jr New Member

well chris...if you looked at the cover of the manga he was reading...it had the poster cover of the naruto movie when he was supposedly gonna die...so imo since that episode did come out last year and the movie has passed it was just a teaser...

5. Professor_Chris

I misread the post. For some reason thought he was talking about the upcoming movie (which all I currently remember about the trailers is Naruto yelling "Sasuke"). I remember that now. It took me a while to remember what that movie was even about.

/thread (lock please)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.