naruto- OMG SASUKE IS NOT DEAD YET

Discussion in 'Anime Realm' started by o-ren-itachi, Feb 8, 2008.

1. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

how did sasuke escape an tsukuyomi? is he really ganna win? i hope he dies after all of his complaining. i hope he dies in a painful way

2. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Wouldn't it be better to post this in anyone of the other numerous topics about this?

Anyways, I agree, it is rather odd Sasuke could escape Tsukuyomi (screw that whole tool argument, imo a regular Sharingan shouldn't be able to escape something as powerful as Tsukuyomi), but Amaretsu should hopefully burn his butt into the ground (and kill him). After all, the fire from it is hot enough to even burn through a rock frog's stomach, which is fireproof against virtually anything else.

3. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

it would be funny if he ameterasu'd sasuke till there was nothing left

4. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Guys its called DEM. He will not die, because he is a main character. The more you want him to die, the more he will stick around. Just remember, I HATED SASUKE BEFORE HE WAS COOL!!

5. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

Hes got a very strong mental will. How else could he do things like beat Orochimaru in his own dimension? Thats why I think he beat Itachi's genjustu.

6. o-ren-itachi

o-ren-itachi New Member

and he probably trained against it

7. Lakak

Lakak New Member

sasuke looks way cooler than naruto

8. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

Rock Lee > all.

9. Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga Active Member

If you want Sasuke dead that badly, just have him wear a red shirt. It works in Star Trek, anyway.

10. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

^lol^...that is funny. And yeah naruto looks so Corny compared to all te other characters. Even the little kid has a long scarf that looks like a cape.

11. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

*cheers for Itachi*