Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nashville City Championship- Sunday Dec 16th

Prof Clay

Nashville TN !!! 12-16-07

City Championship!!!

NEXT LEVEL GAMES
7621 Hwy 70 S--Inside the Bellevue Mall (for now!!)

Registration Begins at 12:30- Play will begin PROMPTLY at 1:30

This fairly young League is full of great potential players who will provide a great challenge as they defend their home turf for the 2nd year...and I promise they are stronger this year.

Come from FAR and WIDE to compete for the Prize and Points!!

Stop drawing lines Clay...D: We're all Pokemon players.

I'm showing up right after Memphis Cities :3 I plan to take one or the other by strom with CrawVile :3

Another Great day for a Turnament...Bad weather stayed up North with Ray in Sedalia apparently!!

The winners!!!

Juniors--1st Kyle M (suffered his 1st loss of the season though)
2nd Logan G <<< from Brandon MS>>>

Seniors--1st Taylor M <<<4th medal in 5 tries this year>> Still cant get the one at home though
2nd Kevin W <<<another great day for the Memphis City Champ>>>

Masters-- 1st Carlos M
2nd David Coates

Hate to say it, but seems like Gardy/Gallade is the play right now...It was played in some form in 5 of the 8 finals slots in seniors and masters....it is some kind of good til a counter can be found

Glad to see you had a good turn out Clay! Sorry we couldnt make it out...work got int he way. Gotta get some things done before the holidays and the Courts shut down (for a short bit).

Keith

Glad to see you had a good turn out Clay! Sorry we couldnt make it out...work got int he way. Gotta get some things done before the holidays and the Courts shut down (for a short bit).

Keith

Understandable Keith...tough time of year for all..

See you at States!!!

i would have made it into the top 4 and then who knows who the champ would be? but trust me clay, NO ONE could have won the two matches i lost. I did as good as ANYONE could have with 1 :lightning: 1 supporter (ceilios) and electabuzz start for 15 turns! and it happened in 2 games!!!!!!! im never playin blisseyvire again- i don't care about the games i won it sucks! there are hardly any competative players with water types right now- its back to ape/cat for me until i can get the cards for garde/lade/absol. can you pm me a list:redface: or is it "your deck" again??:rolleyes: anyway tell taylor i said congrats (for the 4th time:lol:)

I heard some of my Chattanooga players made it up.

Noah told me he was first after swiss but lost twice in the Top 4.

Back