Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nationals winners-USA

secretsof2113

Trader Feedback Mod
I am pleased to be able to report the first and second place players of the USA National Championships Masters division!

1st place-Gino Lombardi
2nd Place-Drew Holton

I knew people have been wondering more or less about masters as far as places go. I'm unsure about juniors, but I know that Orion C won seniors as well! Congratulations to everyone that took the time to come out and play! This was a great weekend!

Thanks everybody for the support and recognition given to me at nats. I played Plox with various techs. I changed the name of Plox to G-Plox as well. Thanks to larry for letting me use his laptop so I am able to give the ppl some info on how my weekend at nationals was. I will give a update and a report later tonight or early tuesday morning on the road to winning the largest national championship ever held in the US. I will update with pictures and a well detailed report.
Sincerly, Your 2008 US National Champion!
- Its Geo Baby!

Does anyone have the list of the final top cut standings? You know, the list of how everyone placed after the finals were over. I always find that interesting. Thanks!

Back