Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nats deck until I couldnt go PLZ look?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJG00

THIS DECK IS PRETTY MUCH A FUN DECK THAT I BUILT TO COUNTER THE META BUT IT TURNS OUT ITS ACTUALLY GOOD CONSISTANT AND FAST AND WITH OUT FURTHER ADUE I PRESENT TO YOU

*GARDYLUTIONS*

X1 GARDEVOIR LvX (SW)
X3 GARDEVOIR (SW)
X1 KIRLIA (SW)
X3 RALTS (DF) [HYPNOSIS]
X4 EEVEE (MD) [CCF]
X2 GLACEON (MD) [SNOW CLOAK]
X1 GLACEON LvX (MD)
X2 LEAFEON (MD) [LEAF GUARD]
X1 LEAFEON LvX (MD)
X1 ESPEON (MD)
X1 UMBREON (MD)
X1 JOLTEON (MD)
X1 VAPOREON (MD)
X1 CLAYDOL (GE)
X1 BALTOY (MD)
{~POKEMON 24~}

X3 DOUBLE RAINBOW ENERGY
X4 MULTI ENERGY
X4 PSYCHIC ENERGY
X2 GRASS ENERGY
X3 WATER ENERGY
{~ENERGY 16~}

X3 PROFESSOR OAK'S VISIT
X2 STEVEN'S ADVICE
X2 ROSEANNE'S RESEARCH
X4 CELIO'S NETWORK
X1 SCOTT
X2 LAKE BOUNDRY
X2 NIGHT MAINTENCE
X1 WARP POINT
X3 RARE CANDY
{~TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS 20~}

{~STRATEGY~}
HERE IT IS! SO THE DECK HAS MANY DIFFERENT WAYS TO WORK.

1. YOU CAN PLAY THE PLOX GAME.
2. FIND YOUR OPPONENTS WEAKNESS AND HIT WITH EEVEELUTINS.
3.COMBINE BOTH AND USE GARDY TO SET UP EEVEELUTIONS TO STOP POWERS,ACCELURATE ENERGY, AND FREE RETREATERS AND SWITCH-R-OOS.

WITH TODAYS METAGAME ITS ALL ABOUT SPEED IN EVERY WAY. THIS DECK ALLOWS YOU TO FIND YOUR OPPONENTS WEAKNESS(EEVEELUTIONS) LOCK POWERS (BOTH) AND KEEP CONSISTANCY (CLAYDOL & GARDY). YES THIS DECK MAY HAVE A HARD TIME AGINST THOSE POWER LOCK DECKS BUT WAT DECK DOESNT BESIDES STRAIGHT EMPOLEON. SO IF YOU COULD GIVE ME SOME COMENTS ON THE DECK MUCH THANKS.

I think gallade is tooooo good not be played. This deck should either focus on leafeon or glaceon- glaceon maintains the powerlock function and has some bench damage attack which is nice for GG, but leafeon is also an energy accelerator and resistant to water- plus he is great late-game when GG loses steam.

I'd focus on only one of the lines and try to slim down your pokemon. You don't need 10 evolutions for eevees. Keep it to like 6 max.

ryan: the gallade thing would be nice should i take out maybe vaporeon for a gallade and i do have 6 eeveelutions with vaporeon and yea the focus on leaf/glac is kind of wat its about the umbreon/espeon on in for bodys and vaporeon to remove energy and bench damage and jolt for the empo/any water match thanks for the commint.

rashad: IYO it maybe but to clunky but it works and i most of the time dont even use the kirlia but thanks

You definitely need to slim down the eevee's to put in more warp,gallade,kirlia and another dre.
This is just at a glance btw.

I mean 6 total cards lol.

Here is a pokemon line that looks more pleasing:

4 ralts
2 kirlia
3 gardevoir
1 lvl x
2 gallade
2 baltoy
2 claydol
3 eevee
2 leafeon
2 leafeon lvl x
1 umbreon
+starters

Umbreon for the banettes, and leafeon to fight off empoleons and stuff late game.

I mean 6 total cards lol.

Here is a pokemon line that looks more pleasing:

4 ralts
2 kirlia
3 gardevoir
1 lvl x
2 gallade
2 baltoy
2 claydol
3 eevee
2 leafeon
2 leafeon lvl x
1 umbreon
+starters

Umbreon for the banettes, and leafeon to fight off empoleons and stuff late game.
I would also throw in a Flareon. There will be loads of beedrill and flareon can ko it with LB.

not really to worried about beedrill there is tons of stuff in think deck to beat it i hvae tested aginst it and this deck kills it with a decent starting hand

i

i know it's usually 60/40 beedrills favor but that is also going on an assumption that both players are 100% that does not happen often. but i didn't mean like kills it ha ha it;s just not really a good matchup for plox/gg:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back